cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

ISO Tips and Tricks for Eyeshadow

Hi Beauties!

okay so I am literally the worst when it comes to eye shadow but I also aspire to get on this jeffee star level of application. Can anyone recommend primers/setters, tips/tricks, brushes, any kind of products or even tutorial videos to take my eyeshadow game to the next level? I cant seem to get passed that basic smoky eye that doesn't even look that good!

Re: ISO Tips and Tricks for Eyeshadow

Lancôme Aquatique eyeshadow base, it’s in a pot has been my go to for years. Shadows go on smoother and more intense and stay put longer even with my oily eyelids. Setting spay is something new for me but it helps out too, I use KVD lock it spray. Invest in some brushes. My new favorite blending brush is the urban decay tapered blending brush. It’s soft, just the right size and tapers to a nice point that other “tapered” brushes don’t seem to have. 

RE: ISO Tips and Tricks for Eyeshadow

It takes time. I’m still a newbie but thanks to this forum I’ve learned a lot. Like lining my water line and highlighting above my shadow. Just two examples but I feel like I have more confidence as I play with what I have.

@taylersullivan Jaclyn Hill did a Youtube tutorial on how to blend eyeshadow

I didn't know! I'm going to check that too @SportyGirly125 ! 😊

You're right @SportyGirly125 : this tutorial is very informative. I'll have to watch it a couple times! I was a bit overwhelmed with all the informations! 😁 

I agree with @SportyGirly125  this is a great video on blending @taylersullivan 

ISO Tips and Tricks for Eyeshadow

And Im not great at it either, defnitely takes practice and Im not great buy I have a set of 5 Sephora brushes that have been just awesome and they csme with a little tutorial thing and definitely DID not break my bank. The one eye product that I cant live without nd thinks it may be the grestest unvention of all time is Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer (I use anti-aging bur theyre the same basically) but you shadows will stay put for like ever and will NEVER crease .. if there is one product ti have ... that would be it IMHO Hope that helps at least a lil' bit! 🙂

Hi @taylersullivan ! I learned a lot of stuff watching Sephora's team (on youtube). I especially love the explanations of @JeffreyBD and @DavidBD. Myiesha also did a tutorial on eyeshadows. Hope that helps! 🙂

It helps me a lot! So thanks!! 😘

It helps me a lot! So thanks!! 😘
9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing