Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes

I need help!

Can someone help me I need a tip on how to do eyeshadow. I joined this group so someone could give me some tips on how to blend abs where on the eye you put specific colors. I own lots of makeup I just need help learning how to use it.

Re: I need help!

@Lennon3 I would watch You tube tutorials, even the Sephora You Tube channel has tutorials on eye makeup.  Also, check out this thread where we post free masterclasses Virtual Masterclass Thread 

In the beginning stick to one eyeshadow lid color and a blending color and then when you get comfortable with that you can add more colors.

Re: I need help!

When I’m doing eye shadow on other people I typically look at their skin tone. Ex. Dark skin women/men I tend to use blue, greens, purples.  And sometimes pink.  Or I also go by eye color. If he/she has blue or green eyes I use a glittery white with blue/green undertone or champagne as a inner corner Brown eyes I would use gold. 

I don’t know if your are into color but I love color. A must have is the James Charles pallet. I use the eyeshadows for the face as well. 

Not everybody has the right eye shape for a cut crease so I tend to do put brighter shades and colors in the front of the eye.

Anyways hope your found something useful!!

-Bryson ❤️  

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing