Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

I need help with my eyebrows and more shading with eye shadows?

Snapchat-968628405.jpg

Re: I need help with my eyebrows and more shading with eye shadows?

@chacha3378  I agree with @Ispend2much6 in saying that your brow shape looks good.  They need to be filled in.  Right now I am using Benefit Cosmetics Goof Proof Waterproof Easy Shape & Fill Eyebrow Pencil  and because I have some grey hair in my eyebrows I also use Benefit Cosmetics Gimme More Brow! Gel Set .  These products allow me to have brows that last for the day!  

Hi @chacha3378 !  I use a product that has a matching brow pencil for shading and shaping and a gel for tinting, all in one product.  I find it's really easy to use, especially as I have some patchy areas that I need to fill in with a pencil before I use the gel.

tarte Mini Sketch & Set™ Brow Pencil and Tinted Gel.

I also like using Urban Decay Brow Blade 2-in-1 Eyebrow Pen + Waterproof Pencil , which has a creamy brow pencil and a very thin-tipped marker, for lack of a better word, to draw in brow hairs and shade them.  I think your brows have a nice shape, they're just very light and it sounds like you want them to be more defined.

Strange as this may sound, once you have your brows the way you want them, you may be happier with your shadow technique.  The brows really can set the whole look for your eyes.

One shadow that I love to use because of how it interacts with light (it looks like you are wearing a couple of different shades when the light hits it,) is Charlotte Tilbury Eyes To Mesmerize Cream Eyeshadow in Oyster Pearl.  It takes the work out of shading for me.

I suggest you used a defined eyebrow pencil to fill-in your brows.

Recommend 

Fenty

ELF

Anastasia

Do you use eyeshadow base ? 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos1
  • Snapchat-968628405.jpg
testing