Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
Anonymous Insider

I need a new eyeshadow pallet

Any suggestions on which new pallet I should buy last one I purchased was the natural love pallet and created this look with it

RE: I need a new eyeshadow pallet

You can wait for Rihanna's Fenty Beauty Palette or HudaBeauty Desert Dusk Palette being released Oct. 13

Kat Von D Saint/Sinner palette is my favorite

Too Faced chocolate palettes!

Re: I need a new eyeshadow pallet

Urban Decay- Smoky Palette!!! It's on sale right now for $27 (normally $54). I just ordered one myself, but I have used Urban Decay 2 before. It's my favorite eyeshadow brand!

Anonymous Insider

Urban decay heat.. bomb dot com
Anonymous Insider

yessss i've heard hmmm i've been thinking about it

ABH Modern Renaissance!!

thats tough and depends on your budget and what you own....

thats tough and depends on your budget and what you own. don't waste your money on the same versions of colors you already own so they can just collect dust. get something totally new. if you didn't buy serpentina and like pops of color or bright makeup and gorgeous packaging fit for any vanity saint and sinner palette is your best bet. not for you? like a more natural look? the desert dusk palette from huda is still very pretty and slightly unique. have a thing for amazing quality and long lasting velveteen shadows that are pretty and pigmented with expensive looking finishes and rich colors to die for? any Natasha denona palette will do but the lila palette is amazing. I own the 28 in purple blue so I had to pass it up but if I didn't own that i would have killed for the lila. I also own serpentina from last year so as much as I loved the packaging and swatches of saint and sinner I reluctantly passed that up too. but I did order tge desert dusk palette because in reality it is pretty unique in terms of coloring but the colors are also very wearable.
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
Photos1
testing