cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

I'm trying to change up my look

Hello Sephora community!

In a couple days I am going into sephora to do one of those make overs and I know very little about todays eye makeup trends. i've been doing the same basic brown to brown glittery eyes for....god knows....8-9 years and wanted to know if there is some other thing I should ask about. What about eyeliners? Please help me if you an Jedi Masters of makeup!!!

My profile picture is one of me with only foundation and some attempts at contouring. I didn't do eye make up at that point. 

Thank you in advance!

The orange peach stuff (think Naked Heat Pallette) and AB...

The orange peach stuff (think Naked Heat Pallette) and ABH Renaissance is also very popular right now. If you're very comfortable with browns ask them to show you how to add some of the trendy colors to your crease and work from there.

Re: I'm trying to change up my look

I am by no means a makeup Jedi, but for all I know, the latest trend in makeup (and in fashion for that matter) are all shades of orange and whatever comes close to it: burnt orange, tangerine, rust, copper, brick, you name it. This is an exaggerated example: http://beautyisboring.com/2017/08/kristin-hoppe-summer-makeup/

but browse  that blog for more inspiration. Good luck!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing