Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

I have never used false eyelashes on my own. What are some good ones and what's the best glue? Tips? Anything that helps thanks

I want to try false eyelashes. My stylist put them on me on my wedding day and they were so pretty. But they lasted maybe 30mins because I was hot from gown. What's the best and best glue?

RE: I have never used false eyelashes on my own. What are some good ones and what's the best glue? Tips? Anything that helps thanks

Top tips! 1. Before you use any glue..you need to measure them first! Place them on the eye and you will see if you need to cut them down. Always cut from the outer part of the lash. 2. Once you apply the glue you need to let it dry for about 30 seconds or so. This will make it so much easier because the glue will be tacky and actually stick where you put it! I would say those are the two most common mistakes people make so if you follow my two tips.. you will be golden!!

RE: I have never used false eyelashes on my own. What are some good ones and what's the best glue? Tips? Anything that helps thanks

Lashes are great for making eyemakeup pop and you dont have to spend a fortune to get great lashes any drugstore have great choices! DUO glue is by far the best ive used it for so many years it's great! I suggest getting the Ardell lash starter kit which includes lashes duo glue and applicator bit of practice then you will be a pro!

Thank you so much! This starter kit is it apart of Sephora ?

Re: I have never used false eyelashes on my own. What are some good ones and what's the best glue? Tips? Anything that helps thanks

I personally think applying false lashes with my hands/fingers is the easiest method. I struggle with using tools because I feel as if I don't have full control. 

The best clear eyelash glue I've ever tried is Lus Eye Liquid Glue. It can be found on Amazon for less than $8 and it lasts me half a year.

For starter tips, I feel that thin lash bands are the most user friendly. They are the most lightweight feeling on your lid and are easier to manipulate to conform to your eye shape. 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Re: I have never used false eyelashes on my own. What are some good ones and what's the best glue? Tips? Anything that helps thanks

Hi! False eyelashes can be a challenge but a great addition to a look once you master them. I recommend DUO lash adhesive for glue. I personally love Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes in the type Sasha #11. For tips, I would say to start by applying them using tweezers or some type of tool instead of fingers because it can be tricky. For application, start by attaching the middle and then attach the sides.

Good luck and have fun 🙂

RE: Re: I have never used false eyelashes on my own. What are some good ones and what's the best glue? Tips? Anything that helps thanks

Thank you for the tips! I thought about buying the applicators you can buy too. What do you think?
6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing