Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Huda Obsessions

Hi everyone! Who out there has bought or is considering buying the Huda Obsessions palettes? Which colours take your fancy? I've just bought the mauve one and can't wait 

Tags:

RE: Huda Obsessions

I bought one, absolutely obsessed!!

Thank you ladies! It was such a fun look to create! I Highly recommend you guys picking one up!

Re: RE: Huda Obsessions

Wow that looks great😍😍

Wow!  This is fabulous!   @pampereddiiva

Your look drew me in @pampereddiiva! This is gorgeous 😮 

I am loving this mauve obsession!

I am loving this mauve obsession!

Re: I am loving this mauve obsession!

This is a very pretty eye look, @lmaster

@angel7594. Thank you 😘. I'm definitely going to pick up...

@angel7594. Thank you 😘. I'm definitely going to pick up the desert dusk after trying this palette!

Re: @angel7594. Thank you 😘. I'm definitely going to pick up...

You look beautiful!  @lmaster

The formula for the little Obsessions palettes is a little different than Desert Dusk and Rose Gold because those have a lot of different glitter textures, but the pigmentation is similarly fabulous!  The only shade I have trouble with in Desert Dusk is Cosmo because it is too patchy/chunky, otherwise, I love that palette! ❤️

Re: @angel7594. Thank you 😘. I'm definitely going to pick up...

@Tamara76 thank you you are too kind! 

I appreciate you sharing your experience with that palette and giving the heads up 💙

Anonymous Insider

Re: Huda Obsessions

I just picked up the Warm Brown and I'm obsessed. If you like you can check out my review on YouTube by searching "Should You Buy It? JolieBailon" and let me know it helped any 🙂

IrisKatherine wrote:

Hi everyone! Who out there has bought or is considering buying the Huda Obsessions palettes? Which colours take your fancy? I've just bought the mauve one and can't wait 

I'm considering the electric because I need some pops of...

I'm considering the electric because I need some pops of color to mix with all the neutrals I have already. These look so stunning and pigmented. Also I have her winter solstice highlighter palette coming tomorrow!!! Can't wait! yeah, I should probably wait a little while. I have a few new toys coming tomorrow.

I started eyeing the Smokey until I heard they were made...

I started eyeing the Smokey until I heard they were made in China 😕 boo

oooh, maybe not. thanks for the heads up

oooh, maybe not. thanks for the heads up

I picked up all 4 this weekend! So glad I did. I own Rose Gold and Desert Dusk as well but the formula in the Obsessions is better. I hope you ladies enjoy them as much as I do!

@darlyndar I've purchased the mauve obsession and love, I...

@darlyndar I've purchased the mauve obsession and love, I was considering the desert dusk, what's your opinion?

Re: @darlyndar I've purchased the mauve obsession and love, I...

@lmaster I really love the Desert Dusk. I do think the formula is different from the Obsessions but I still love them. The most hated ”shade” in the palette is Cosmo. The actual pressed glitter...and it’s one of my favorites! It’s so gorgeous! If you’re thinking of purchasing it, I think you should. The color variations are perfect for the upcoming holidays. I most definitely prefer Desert a Dusk to the Rose Gold. Hope that helps! 💗

Re: @darlyndar I've purchased the mauve obsession and love, I...

OMG - LOL!   @darlyndar  I just posted almost the same thing above before reading your comment.  Great minds think alike!

How do you get Cosmo to stay put?  Do you use a glitter glue primer?

Re: Huda Obsessions

I bought the muave and smoky obsessions! They arrive on Tuesday, i cant wait!! Oh i also got the lip kits that come in the lip shaped box. Huda is impressing me, will update with swatches once i have them 🙂

I have picked up the mauve Obsessions and the smokey obsessions palettes. The quality of the shadows is amazing, they go on very well and very pigmented. The shimmers don't apply great with a fluffy brush, I suggest you use either a sponge tipped brush or your finger to really pack them on.
Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • IMG_3837.jpg
testing