Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Huda Obsessions

Hi everyone! Who out there has bought or is considering buying the Huda Obsessions palettes? Which colours take your fancy? I've just bought the mauve one and can't wait 

Tags:

Re: Huda Obsessions

I bought the mauve and I'm impressed! 

IMG_3837.jpg

The red swatches exceptionally well. 

RE: Re: Huda Obsessions

thank you for sharing - those swatches do look impressive!

Anonymous Insider

I am seriously considering buying the mauve and also the electric. I love the colours in both palettes and the bright colours in electric look fantastic as well as usable for both work, day and night and give a nice pop of colour (as long as you pair them with subtle shades for work Lol) I think it is a great price also x

I'm considering the mauve palette. I'm waiting for reviews (particularly for the dark reddish color). I wasn't really going to buy anymore palettes this time, but this one is so pretty and compact and cohesive and I think I might just buy it anyway LOL

@JilaP it is definitely worth it! I'm in 💗❣️

@JilaP it is definitely worth it! I'm in 💗❣️

RE: Re: Huda Obsessions

Yeah I have a palette buying problem 💁🏻 I wasn't meant to buy more but I thought the same! Will let you know if it's worth it when it arrives!

I picked the Warm Brown set, if I love the formula, I'm going to get the Mauve and Smokey too.  Also got a couple of her new Contour & Strobe lip kits. 

RE: Huda Obsessions

I'm waiting for mine!!! It should arrive tomorrow can wait!!!

omg the pigmentation is incredible!! I'm thinking about getting the smokey and the warm brown

The warm brown one caught my eye. 😍

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • IMG_3837.jpg
testing