Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Huda New Nudes vs. Desert Dusk vs. ABH Soft Glam

I'm looking to pick up a pallet in the sale - what would you pick between Huda New Nudes, Desert Dusk and ABH Soft Glam? I want nude/brown/pink, daily wearable colors.

I already have Naked 2 and 3, Tartlette In Bloom and will definitely pick up Naked Honey when it comes out next month. 

I enjoy the ABH soft glam more, it is more versatile and can be used to create many looks. The other can only create a couple of looks really because the shades are so similar.

RE: Huda New Nudes vs. Desert Dusk vs. ABH Soft Glam

I would say whatever isn’t redundant in your collection. I do not own any of these palettes but if you already own a lot of pinks then don’t keep repeat serial buying the same colors from different brands. Only get what will be something you don’t have or is something you need to replace. Something unique! Just because it is the sale would you have ordinarily bought it? The sale is a good opportunity though to get something unique! I would suggest waiting for the UD Honey palette. It’s new. Idk when it’s coming out but it might not be during sale?

I've never tried abh soft glam because I have a similar palette but I own both the Desert Dusk and the New Nude palettes. They're both easy to work with, blendable and very pigmented. Desert dusk is my go to for a wide range of looks. You can create beautiful earthy everyday looks as well as very rich vibrant night time looks. I find myself not reaching for the New nude palette as often because it applies very pink with red and purple under tones. The shimmers and glitters are beautiful and I do find myself using them in combination with other palettes. I personally like vibrant colorful shades and palettes. For a more natural everyday look I would recommend the Too Faced Chocolate bar palette.

RE: Huda New Nudes vs. Desert Dusk vs. ABH Soft Glam

Thats a good idea I 2nd Chocolate Bar!
4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing