cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Huda Beauty’s Mercury Retrograde Palette

Mecury Retrograde palette front.jpg

Prepare yourself for some out-of-this-world newness: Huda Beauty’s Mercury Retrograde eyeshadow palette (HUDA BEAUTY - Mercury Retrograde Eyeshadow Palette)! Available online and in-stores on October 31st, this palette’s eighteen stunning shades will give you endless opportunities to create a variety of looks.

Mecury Retrograde palette inside.jpg

This cosmic beauty holds nine creamy mattes, six pearly metallics, two dazzling multi-reflective shades, and a sparkly silver glitter. From warm shades to cool shades, bold brights to soft neutrals, Mercury Retrograde gives you so many options to create the eye look of your dreams.

I was so excited to get my hands on the palette and let me tell you: these shadows did not disappoint. The matte shades are buildable and incredibly easy to apply, and the metallic/glitter shades are crazy pigmented. See how beautifully these eyeshadows swatch below!  

Huda Beauty Mercury Retrograde palette swatches (1 of 2).png

Huda Beauty Mercury Retrograde palette swatches (2 of 2).png

Check out @KatieBT's super pretty eye look! Heart

KatieBT Mercury Retrograde eye look (1).jpg

With infinite combinations and techniques, what is YOUR go-to eyeshadow routine? 

Re: Huda Beauty’s Mercury Retrograde Palette

This palette is gorgeous! It would will be very unique amidst the rest of my palette collection. 😄

@Asche Love that you're committed! 😄 Want to know your favorite shades when you can get your hands on it. 

Wow, taking eyeshadow selfies is hard work. Go easy on me! (But also I welcome all the tips.)

Huda Beauty mercury retrograde palette.jpeg

I love this palette because I typically gravitate towards pink and berry tones anyway, plus it has just the right amount sparkle. Here I used Crash all over the lid, Off Balance and Hot Mess (lol) in the crease, and Vortex in the outer corners. Then I tapped Galaxy in the center of my lid (glitterrrrrr) and put Supermoon in my inner corners and brow bone. Next time I'll try to be more adventurous with the teal shades. 🙂

I have to say I think your eyeshadow selfies look way bet...

I have to say I think your eyeshadow selfies look way better then mine!!! I always have the hardest time taking them without looking like a fool lol. Beautiful!

@AlexBT The shadows look so pretty on you. Thanks for sharing your look with us. 

@SportyGirly125 Thank you! Love any chance to play with a new palette ❤️

@AlexBT LOVE - so pretty! Wouldn't expect anything less from the glitter queen herself. 😉 

Gorgeous @AlexBT  ❤️

I gravitate towards those soft pink shades as well, but appreciate the pops of color. I keeps the palette easy to use for everyday looks, but still fun! I am loving the pastel green.

@Cyncynn Thank you! ❤️ Totally agree that it's the perfect mix of wearable and fun. Love a good pop of pastel!

These shades look soft and pretty on you! @AlexBT 

Hi @AlexBT,

I love these shades on you! Especially, with the liner 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

@RebeccaBT thank you! Cat eye, all day every day 😻

Wow, the packaging for this palette is stunning! I'm most excited about the Mercury and Nebula shades. They look perfect for smoky holiday looks. <333

Oh, this is gorgeous @GeorginaBT, and I can honestly say I don't have dupes for many of these shades in my (outrageous) shadow collection. Love that beautiful eye look @KatieBT 

@PrettyPaint Totally agree! A lot of these metallics are completely unlike anything I own. My faves are Supernova and Mercury - gorgeeeee Heart 

@GeorginaBT  Oh wow, Supernova is glowing. Love that one too! 

Thank you so much @PrettyPaint - this palette was so much fun to play with! Can’t go wrong with a Huda palette in my opinion, they get me every time! 

@KatieBT I can't resist her palettes either, and I'm pretty sure this one will also need to find a place in my collection. It's a beauty! 🙂

If you get it please let me know what you think @PrettyPaint !

@KatieBT  Absolutely! I am trying to talk myself out of it, but I'm not usually very successful at that when it comes to shadow palettes. This one is definitely calling to me! 🙂

82 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos15
  • Mecury Retrograde palette front.jpg
  • Mecury Retrograde palette inside.jpg
  • Huda Beauty Mercury Retrograde palette swatches (2 of 2).png
  • Huda Beauty Mercury Retrograde palette swatches (1 of 2).png
  • KatieBT Mercury Retrograde eye look (1).jpg
  • Huda Beauty mercury retrograde palette.jpeg
  • IMG_2353 (1).JPG
  • IMG_2353 (1).JPG
  • IMG_2350.JPG