cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Huda Beauty’s Mercury Retrograde Palette

Mecury Retrograde palette front.jpg

Prepare yourself for some out-of-this-world newness: Huda Beauty’s Mercury Retrograde eyeshadow palette (HUDA BEAUTY - Mercury Retrograde Eyeshadow Palette)! Available online and in-stores on October 31st, this palette’s eighteen stunning shades will give you endless opportunities to create a variety of looks.

Mecury Retrograde palette inside.jpg

This cosmic beauty holds nine creamy mattes, six pearly metallics, two dazzling multi-reflective shades, and a sparkly silver glitter. From warm shades to cool shades, bold brights to soft neutrals, Mercury Retrograde gives you so many options to create the eye look of your dreams.

I was so excited to get my hands on the palette and let me tell you: these shadows did not disappoint. The matte shades are buildable and incredibly easy to apply, and the metallic/glitter shades are crazy pigmented. See how beautifully these eyeshadows swatch below!  

Huda Beauty Mercury Retrograde palette swatches (1 of 2).png

Huda Beauty Mercury Retrograde palette swatches (2 of 2).png

Check out @KatieBT's super pretty eye look! Heart

KatieBT Mercury Retrograde eye look (1).jpg

With infinite combinations and techniques, what is YOUR go-to eyeshadow routine? 

Re: Huda Beauty’s Mercury Retrograde Palette

This is so beautiful!! My love for Huda palettes knows no limits so it looks like this will be making it into my collection soon 😍😍😍 the only thing is that I wish there was at least one other shade that was between vortex and frazzled but I have more than enough medium shades in other palettes to compensate 

Ooh this palette is so pretty! It's definitely more unique and the swatches look lovely!

I cannot wait to swatch this in store it looks so very pretty, and I love the look that @KatieBT created. Thanks so much for sharing @GeorginaBT you're making it hard to say no to another palette when I already had her new minis on my to-buy list :D.

Thank you @niki172 🙂 This palette is so beautiful and I love Huda’s shimmery shades - so glam! 

@GeorginaBT Gorgeous.  I love everything about this post and palette.  This one might be the eyeshadow palette that gets me to order a big eye palette this holiday season.

@meganlisa I think that would be a good move! It's truly a unique palette, so adding it to your collection could definitely be worth it. 🙂 

@GeorginaBT @KatieBT I think I will be getting this one.  I love the shades and undertones and can totally make this one work.  Thanks for posting!

@KatieBT your eyelashes look amazing and also the eyeshadow 

@SportyGirly125 aw that is very sweet, thank you so much! 

RE: Huda Beauty’s Mercury Retrograde Palette

It’s so pretty 💜 I can’t wait to play with it in person! @GeorginaBT

Re: RE: Huda Beauty’s Mercury Retrograde Palette

@melissapurple22 Would love to hear your thoughts when you get to see this beauty IRL! I always love your eye looks, and have a feeling you'd whip up some magic with this palette... Heart 

RE: Re: RE: Huda Beauty’s Mercury Retrograde Palette

Oh thank you so much ☺️ @GeorginaBT I would love to share my thoughts on it! And would be Beyond happy to share some makeup looks 💜

Huda Beauty’s Mercury Retrograde Palette

So pretty!!

@Sarahk200014 Glad you agree! 😄 Have you tried any of Huda's eyeshadows before? The formulation is amazinggg

Absolutely love the color story! thanks for sharing the swatches ❤️

Those shades really made your eyes pop @KatieBT 

Anonymous Insider

WOW 😍

Thanks for the swatches, @GeorginaBT.  I think that this is a really interesting launch from Huda; it's definitely different than other palettes we've seen lately.

@CookieGirl1 Definitely a unique one! I love Huda's shadow formulation, so I was super happy to see these beautiful colors. If you decide to pick it up, lmk what you think! 😄 

OMG i can’t wait 🥰

This palette is so pretty @GeorginaBT!

@GeorginaBT this is so beautiful

82 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos15
  • Mecury Retrograde palette front.jpg
  • Mecury Retrograde palette inside.jpg
  • Huda Beauty Mercury Retrograde palette swatches (2 of 2).png