cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Huda Beauty’s Mercury Retrograde Palette

Mecury Retrograde palette front.jpg

Prepare yourself for some out-of-this-world newness: Huda Beauty’s Mercury Retrograde eyeshadow palette (HUDA BEAUTY - Mercury Retrograde Eyeshadow Palette)! Available online and in-stores on October 31st, this palette’s eighteen stunning shades will give you endless opportunities to create a variety of looks.

Mecury Retrograde palette inside.jpg

This cosmic beauty holds nine creamy mattes, six pearly metallics, two dazzling multi-reflective shades, and a sparkly silver glitter. From warm shades to cool shades, bold brights to soft neutrals, Mercury Retrograde gives you so many options to create the eye look of your dreams.

I was so excited to get my hands on the palette and let me tell you: these shadows did not disappoint. The matte shades are buildable and incredibly easy to apply, and the metallic/glitter shades are crazy pigmented. See how beautifully these eyeshadows swatch below!  

Huda Beauty Mercury Retrograde palette swatches (1 of 2).png

Huda Beauty Mercury Retrograde palette swatches (2 of 2).png

Check out @KatieBT's super pretty eye look! Heart

KatieBT Mercury Retrograde eye look (1).jpg

With infinite combinations and techniques, what is YOUR go-to eyeshadow routine? 

Re: Huda Beauty’s Mercury Retrograde Palette

@meganlisa So exciting!! Glad that you're loving the glitters as much as I am; I definitely agree with you on feeling like this is a palette I can use daily. The rosy shades are right up my alley. 

Would love to see an eye look you put together with this beauty! Heart 

@GeorginaBT I'll try to post some photos this weekend, once I've tried a few looks.  So far, I'm loving the looks I've been creating.  Initially, it was neutrals with a little glitter but I've been mixing in some of the colors.  The roses and lilacs are stunning.  Well, the whole palette is stunning.  For me this is a great palette.

@GeorginaBT @KatieBT Purchased.  Today.  These photos (and some others) totally sold me.  And I got this one as well (been wanting it so, so much since the last 20% off).  

https://www.sephora.com/product/coral-crush-palette-P448850?icid2=products%20grid:p448850

Oh, and this one:

https://www.sephora.com/product/goldenland-palette-P451186?icid2=products%20grid:p451186

Today I blew through my eye shadow budget.  For quite a while.  Oops.

@meganlisa oh yay, I can't wait to hear your thoughts on this beautiful palette! Do you own any of Huda's other larger palettes?

@KatieBT I own desert dusk and love it.  I've been eyeing the new neutrals but the releases this year have been so tempting and we can't buy them all (unfortunately).  I have started trying out looks with this palette and will try to get a photo up this weekend - once I've perfected!  I've been playing around with mixing in a little of the brights with the neutrals so that it's work appropriate.  No issues for me with glitter at work!  Work appropriate or not, I wear them.

Huda has some great products.  I keep seeing the recent lipstick release display at my local sephora and it is always selling out!

@meganlisa I love that - no shame in the glitter game!! I can't wait to see your perfected looks - the bright shades are so beautiful and I think you can get really creative with ways to make them pop at work. I loved putting the aqua shade (Haze) in my inner corners with a neutral shade like Crash in my crease. 

I also own HUDA BEAUTY - Desert Dusk Eyeshadow Palette - this is definitely one of my favorite palettes of all-time! I always get so excited by the purple shades and end up being more creative than I would with my neutral palettes. 

@KatieBT Desert Dusk is one on my all time favorites as well.  This year I finally broke down and got the ND Sunset palette and that one surged to the top of the heap immediately.  While I love a good basic taupe, I prefer adding a little color or glitter - even to work.  

https://www.sephora.com/product/sunset-eyeshadow-palette-P419117?icid2=products%20grid:p419117

https://www.sephora.com/product/scattered-light-glitter-eye-shadow-P433811?icid2=products%20grid:p43...

@meganlisa, I tend to buy all at once, too.  Love the colors in your new palettes.  You may be one of the first people to get the Goldenland palette!

@curlychiquita It hasn't shipped yet!  So we will see if I am one of the first to get Goldenland.  That has happened to me before (order, yes; ship, no).  I skipped a number of other recent eye shadow palette releases but decided to make up for it in a day.  So tempting today.

so pretty. Will put in my cart for the vip sale.

I bought mine on launch day.... right before the holiday...

I bought mine on launch day.... right before the holiday sale... ugh. Silly of me. But I love it!

@tinazhang718 Great add to the list. Would love to hear your thoughts once you get your hands on it! Heart 

RE: Huda Beauty’s Mercury Retrograde Palette

Can’t wait to get my hands on this pallet. Super excited to use these colors for the holidays!

Re: RE: Huda Beauty’s Mercury Retrograde Palette

@whitesnowbunny You're so right - tons of great options and color combos for all the holiday parties!! When you get your hands on it be sure to report back with your thoughts. 😄 

Gorgeous! And just in time to make my christmas wishlist

😍😍Galaxy and Gold Glitch are my kinda shaded @GeorginaBT , thanks for the swatches! 

amazing. 

Beautiful!!! Can’t wait to get my hands on!

Re: RE: Huda Beauty’s Mercury Retrograde Palette

@Jlrv Def want to hear your thoughts when you get a chance to pick it up!! 

love the color story of this palette 😍😍

Thank you for sharing @GeorginaBT , it is a beautiful palette and looks amazing on @KatieBT 

82 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos15
  • Mecury Retrograde palette front.jpg
  • Mecury Retrograde palette inside.jpg
  • Huda Beauty Mercury Retrograde palette swatches (2 of 2).png
  • Huda Beauty Mercury Retrograde palette swatches (1 of 2).png
  • KatieBT Mercury Retrograde eye look (1).jpg
  • Huda Beauty mercury retrograde palette.jpeg
  • IMG_2353 (1).JPG
  • IMG_2353 (1).JPG
  • IMG_2350.JPG