cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Huda Beauty’s Mercury Retrograde Palette

Mecury Retrograde palette front.jpg

Prepare yourself for some out-of-this-world newness: Huda Beauty’s Mercury Retrograde eyeshadow palette (HUDA BEAUTY - Mercury Retrograde Eyeshadow Palette)! Available online and in-stores on October 31st, this palette’s eighteen stunning shades will give you endless opportunities to create a variety of looks.

Mecury Retrograde palette inside.jpg

This cosmic beauty holds nine creamy mattes, six pearly metallics, two dazzling multi-reflective shades, and a sparkly silver glitter. From warm shades to cool shades, bold brights to soft neutrals, Mercury Retrograde gives you so many options to create the eye look of your dreams.

I was so excited to get my hands on the palette and let me tell you: these shadows did not disappoint. The matte shades are buildable and incredibly easy to apply, and the metallic/glitter shades are crazy pigmented. See how beautifully these eyeshadows swatch below!  

Huda Beauty Mercury Retrograde palette swatches (1 of 2).png

Huda Beauty Mercury Retrograde palette swatches (2 of 2).png

Check out @KatieBT's super pretty eye look! Heart

KatieBT Mercury Retrograde eye look (1).jpg

With infinite combinations and techniques, what is YOUR go-to eyeshadow routine? 

RE: Huda Beauty’s Mercury Retrograde Palette

I finally got my pallet and I was wondering if you had the protective sheet that usually goes over the eyeshadow inside the pallet itself. I opened my pallet and to my surprise I didn’t see the usual protective sheet that goes over the eyeshadow to protect it. I’m wondering if I should go back to Sephora and exchange it for a new one?

❤️❤️❤️

I must say that when I saw this stunning palette that I ran to the store launch day and snatched one up!!! And it does not disappoint!!! This is just a fun and flirty palette!!! While some may say that the colors are geared more towards spring time, I think it makes it even more fun and unique right now in fall/winter... I've tried a couple of the mattes and shimmers and they're really nice to work with. The mattes are very pigmented and blend well and I dont find that I get much fallout with the shimmers even if I dont use a shadow primer or glitter glue. Right now I am just having a ton of fun trying the different colors. I hope this palette is here to stay and not a limited edition. i If it is.... let me know because I will certainly buy another and put it away before they go away!!! (picture taken of my morning makeup start today! I didn't get a shot of the finished face because I ended up running way late! BUT I will update my post with some finished looks.)

So just the other day I was running super late and I was...

So just the other day I was running super late and I was doing a turn around shift at work so I was EXHAUSTED. So I didn't do a full face of make up and I just quickly used my finger and put on the gold of the bottom right hand corner (Frazzled) with my mascara and it was just a beautiful color to use alone or with another color. But dont judge my picture taking skills (or lack thereof)

Re: So just the other day I was running super late and I was...

Love it @AJLClough! Honestly, sometimes a sweep of gold eyeshadow is all you need. 🙂 

Re: Huda Beauty’s Mercury Retrograde Palette

I love your Huda Beauty stash. I'm actually interested in picking up one of the Huda Beauty Setting Powders. <333

You ABSOLUTELY should!!! I was introduced to Huda Beauty...

You ABSOLUTELY should!!! I was introduced to Huda Beauty through her setting powder and I love it. Like all of her makeup it does have a scent to it. Some people find it strong and absolutely intolerable. However I love the scent. Its lovely. I have a lotion from bath and body works that is called "love" and it is rose and sandalwood (I believe) and it reminds me most of the scent of Huda's setting powder, foundation, and setting spray (which I just purchased recently and LOVE) But I use her foundation and Fenty Beauty.... I prefer the fenty foundation and the Huda setting powder, with the Huda resting boss face setting spray and your makeup is locked in.... TIGHT LOL. However I work in a industrial environment and I need that extra oomph lol.

@AJLClough So happy you're loving the palette as much as I am. I'm excited to see your looks! 😄 

ok so I got a little... ok alot daring this morning and d...

ok so I got a little... ok alot daring this morning and did Haze and Mercury and here is the result... dont judge my wild eyebrows lol

Re: ok so I got a little... ok alot daring this morning and d...

@AJLClough Love how different this look is from your first one; way to show off the versatility! These blues are gorge. Heart 

Thank you! Its definitely soooo much fun! Right now I'm f...

Thank you! Its definitely soooo much fun! Right now I'm fighting off a wicked cold and look like a zombie with great makeup lol. hopefully in a couple of days I'll be feeling better (and LOOKING better lol) and I can update my post with some pictures. I think that this a great palette and capable of many great looks.

Might pick this up in the Spring sale, perfect colors for then 😄

RE: Huda Beauty’s Mercury Retrograde Palette

Re: RE: Huda Beauty’s Mercury Retrograde Palette

KILLED IT @13Madeleine. Cut-crease and blending is out of this world Heart 

I like the creativity !!

Wow, this is stunning! I love the lush lashes and plum smoky eye you created. <333

it looks identical to the darkstar palette from stilazzi, even the theme is similar. ironic that everyone is saying the colorscheme is off for fall, and is suited for spring and summer. the darkroom palette was released earlier this year in June.

IMG_2353 (1).JPGIMG_2350.JPGIMG_2352.JPGIMG_2353 (1).JPG

Awful swatches, stunning palette.  Overall, lighter shades, some mattes and some great topper glitters.  A few deeper, defining shades.  I never like my phone swatches.  But on, these are stunning - if you like a lighter palette with some amazing glitter toppers.  Totally my every day, but not for every one.  I love the palette (just wish I had better photos - and my favorite share did not show up on my phone, no matter how many photos I took).

Look at that beauty @meganlisa  - the swatches are still impressive! Is the second swatch from the top Cosmic? I love that peachy shift in natural sunlight.

@KatieBT Yes.  The peachy and neutral shades are so rich and workable on the eyes.  But the shades are also so subtle if not packed on (work look).  I did all purples with glitter and a pin striped suit today.  It was perfect.  I was going to swap it out for a lavender dress but liked how the color made the suit more feminine.

Tomorrow, I will go with the neutrals, and more shimmer on top.

Fun palette, it's light.  I'll be curious to hear how it works on those with different coloring.  I think if you're ok with a little soft color, this palette will work on many. 

Conversation Stats
Photos15
  • Mecury Retrograde palette front.jpg
  • Mecury Retrograde palette inside.jpg
  • Huda Beauty Mercury Retrograde palette swatches (2 of 2).png
  • Huda Beauty Mercury Retrograde palette swatches (1 of 2).png
  • KatieBT Mercury Retrograde eye look (1).jpg
  • Huda Beauty mercury retrograde palette.jpeg
  • IMG_2353 (1).JPG
  • IMG_2353 (1).JPG
  • IMG_2350.JPG
  • IMG_2352.JPG