Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

How do you manage oily eyelids? ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

How are you girls doing? Okay, okay. I have this crazy dilemma about my super oily eyelids. I use good products for priming (I use Nars and sometimes, Urban Decay) and set it with CoverFX translucent powder. I even blot my lids with blotting paper before putting anything on it. But still, they get oily after an hour and putting too much powder on the lids makes it even worse. How do you manage yours? ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ญ

Anonymous Insider

RE: How do you manage oily eyelids? ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

You can also directly mix your eye primer with a little bit of eyeshadow or liner to creat a paint. I am usually too lazy though haha.

Too.Faced Shadow Insurance with some setting powder or neutral eyeshadow works best for my oily lids for years. I've tried the NARS. Smash box and the Urban Decay but they don't seem to work for me. I'm currently trying the Tarte Clean Slate and it doesn't seem to work as well.

The Mac paint pot does wonders!! I usually set it with powder as well ๐Ÿค—

Re: How do you manage oily eyelids? ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Thank you so much, ladies! I both have the Urban Decay and Nars primers. My eyes have actually improvedโ€” they don't crease that much anymore. I think covering the eyes while spraying setting spray helps, too!

Urban Decay Primer Potion. I have literally been using this primer ever since I was a teenager because it is just that amazing. I have oily and hooded lids and this primer prevents creasing and shadow transfer. This picture is from almost 10 years ago! NIKON1 089 primer potion (2).jpg

@KCXX  I agree with the other beauties - Urban Decay Primer Potion is hands down my favorite!

@KayLeo  I love looking at makeup collections!  Thanks for sharing the pic! ๐Ÿ’—

Urban Decay Original Eyeshadow Primer Potion. I honestly never thought to use something like an eye primer until I got this one as a sample. It's perfect! Before I started using it, I'd find a second lime of eyeliner at the top of my eyelid. Now, my make-up stays as I left ot until I'm ready to get cleaned up. I turned a friend of mine onto it as well who had the same issue and she's seen the same great results I have.

yup Urban Decay primer will work. It is the best on the m...

yup Urban Decay primer will work. It is the best on the market. I have been using it for years.
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
Photos2
  • NIKON1 089 primer potion (2).jpg
testing