Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Holy grail under eye products for deep set eyes?

I have very prominent deep set eyes and would love suggestions and recommendations for under eye products. Thanks!

RE: Holy grail under eye products for deep set eyes?

@FatemaHaque I have very prominent eyes as well, I swear they are like buggy lol and tend to get swollen and red with allergies. These are my favorite products for our eye type: - urban decay eye primer potion - morphe concealer - Anastasia setting power as well as Huda baking power to prep eyeshadow and set the under eye area - warm/neural eyeshadow colors to create interest and depth in a large eye space (dose of colors blushing berries palette, Anastasia’s modern ren, Lorac Pro mini palette, Sephora pro warm palette, too faced just peachy mattes, and Milanis matte eyeshadow palette), - a great pair of eyelashes helps too like Huda Beauty lashes or Tarte’s lashes, sometimes I even use them without any eye makeup just to balance out the intensity of our eyeshadow and create pop and visual interest!

Re: Holy grail under eye products for deep set eyes?

@FatemaHaque these are products I love for under eyes, Tatcha The Pearl Tinted Eye Illuminating Treatment Moonlight, OLEHENRIKSEN - Banana Bright Eye Crème, CHARLOTTE TILBURY - Magic Away Concealer, HUDA BEAUTY Easy Bake Loose Baking & Setting Powder Pound CakeBECCA - Anti-Fatigue Under Eye PrimerBECCA - Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing