Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Holy Grail Mascara

My lashes do not hold a curl unless my mascara is waterproof, which is so bad for my lashes :(( Any recommendations???

Re: Holy Grail Mascara

I'm a huge fan of Urban Decay Perversion Volumizing Mascara Standard Size Black - 0.4 oz/ 12 mL I have really long lashes and this helps to thicken them.

I have a trick and a mascara.

Run your eyelash curler under hot water for about 20 seconds. Make sure that neither the eyelash curler nor your eyelashes are wet (the act of them being wet will damage them not the heat). This is like essentially using a hair curler but for your eyelashes. They stay curler for much longer.

I suggest a curling, lifting mascara if what you want is length and curl. Personally I like Benefit's "They're Real". However other people are recommending Too Faced "Better than Sex" I only recommend this one if your layering it on top of a mascara that separates lashes or you have an eyelash separator, because this product can be very clumpy.

RE: Holy Grail Mascara

The Benefit Roller Lash is awesome, and the Urban Decay Primed for Perversion set is also fantastic!

I love using these two together! The Benefit one helps hold a curl and separate my lashes while the Too Faced one makes my lashes thicker and longer. Always my go-to mascaras!  Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara BlackToo Faced Better Than Sex Volumizing & Lengthening Mascara Black

@mollymoon  I’m loving Too Faced Damn Girl! 24-Hour Mascara 0.43 oz/ 12.7 mL it’s been everything for me lately!!!

Best mascara I have ever used ILIA Limitless Lash Lengthening Clean Mascara After Midnight

I have never looked back and have continuously repurchased. Worth every penny! So gentle on my eyes and really lengthens and lifts them. 15 stars and 20 thousand thumbs up.

@Boudreau 

A lot of people really like this mascara, the wand just throws me off a bit from trying it

Hi @GG84 it's actually super easy to use. Only a small part of it is like a comb and I don't even notice when I use that part. I mainly use it for my bottom lashes, but sometimes I use it only on my upper ones to just add length. I really encourage you to try it.....it's so worth it!

RE: Holy Grail Mascara

Too Faced Better than Sex mascara is THE BEST! In my opinion!! The only other mascara that’s a close second is Fenty Beauty Full Frontal! @mollymoon
10 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 17 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
testing