Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Everything Eyes

Highly pigmented matte eyeshadows

I just bought a Sugarpill palette (haven't received it yet). I was wondering what other lines are super pigmented? I have medium skin, so typical shadows in the pan don't transfer the same when applied. I was looking at the Sephora Color Anthology because I like the bright colors, but the reviews say they aren't very pigmented. Thanks in advance!

Re: Highly pigmented matte eyeshadows

They are super pigmented, but they don't have that many mattes 

for me makeup forever has the highest pigmented shadows ive come across , they are $20 each but they are super worth it and they have lots of bright colors . their hot pink and bright purple are my fav

Agree.  Next to Sugarpill, MUFE is the best.

I agree with all of the suggestions for Makeup Geek and Kat Von D Ladybird.  I also love Laura Mercier matte eyeshadows, they are so creamy and pigmented.

The Too Faced Matte Palette is pigmented, but it's not very bright, if that's what you are looking for 

Mac!!!!!!!  All the way!!

Can anyone vouch for this from Coastal Scents? It's only $25 and look at those yellow and greens!pl-252_main.png

A lot of the younger MUAs I've worked with use Coastal Scents before they can afford to get MUFE or MAC or what have you- the color has always seemed decent in terms of pigmentation, but there is a lot of fallout, and it does smudge fairly quickly, which is fine when there is someone there actively doing touch ups, but I've always had to wash my face right away when I got home because of panda eye.

coastal scents is horrible... i can swatch what i have if you want. you have to pat matte shades onto a sticky base to show up, they blend like crap and yea.....

I just received the Color Anthology today and I give the palette an overall score of 90%, which is pretty dang good! IT HAS MATTE GREY SHADOWS IN AN ARRANGE OF SHADES! Fifty shades of matte. That should be a palette name, haha. But some of the lighter, shimmers don't have the best pigmentation but the brighter colors do! For $20 it's a great deal and I recommend it to anybody who loves experimenting Smiley Happy

IMG_6796.JPG

IMG_6797.JPG

IMG_6798.JPG

IMG_6799.JPG

IMG_6800.JPG

IMG_6801.JPG

I did my best with swatching but my arm is only so big! Hope this was helpful and maybe I've enabled some of you to purchase this! Smiley Happy

I want the palette after that picture!

that bright yellow is stunning! Have you had a chance to play around with these, how easily do they blend?

I have! I've only tried the neutrals and a cut crease, but they blend beautifully! I'm very impressed by this palette! Smiley Happy

Ohhhh, rainbow arms.... It does look like some of the brighter colors have a lot more pigment than I imagined they would. Thanks for coloring up your arms....did you have to use your legs too! 

Haha no! I managed to squeeze all the swatches on my arm! It lasted forever too! Like I took a shower and the darker and brighter colors were still going strong!

MAC and Makeup Geek. I only have a few MUG but I'm actually buying some more as we speak. BTW if anyone loves Laura Mercier African Violet, as I was looking through the colors, realized that MUG Sensuous is a pretty good dupe!

upload_431923543470631510.png

Bless you! That's the one color that is getting a dip- and may I dare say I think I will hit pan!!!!!!! 

*Runs to go check mug *

upload_6392513495100691028.jpg

Prom Night / Twilight / Burlesque / Sensuous

I want all these!

Oh, those are pretty. I need to figure out how to not look like I've been punched in the eye when wearing purpley eyeshadows, because I want all of those too.

We need a purple inspiration look so we can practice!

Ask and ye shall receive...

Conversation Stats
Photos11
  • CSSwatch1.jpg
  • CSSwatch2.jpg
  • pl-252_main.png
  • IMG_6796.JPG
  • IMG_6797.JPG
  • IMG_6798.JPG
  • IMG_6799.JPG
  • IMG_6800.JPG