Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Hereditary Dark Circles

Kinda dumb to ask for this but any good recommendations for under eye cream?? Im super insecure about my crazy dark panda eyes and Im 19 years old. Clearly I cant afford anything that will cost an arm and a leg but Im hoping for some awesome options! Thanks!

RE: Hereditary Dark Circles

I've bought them all... lol!! FABs Eye Detox is pretty good. Biossance Squaline and peptides, IT, Caudalie... honestly I need more than one. The first two together work well for me. And the URBAN DECAY NAKED SKIN COLOR CORRECTING PALETTE, if that's what it's called?? I def need to treat my eyes both day and night and color correct. Sorry.... such a sad answer!!

I love Tarte's Brightening Eye Cream. I love it! Brightens up the eye area and is a great eye moisturizer.

it cosmetics bye bye undereye is my go to i have bad dark circles that are from my mama. lol

tarte shape tape concealer is great 😁

super high coverage

yes i love it so much! i have to wear a bit of color corrector under mine bc i can still see my dark circles poking through =|

Re: RE: Hereditary Dark Circles

what color corrector do you use? I also have genetic severe dark circles. They're so severe they still show through the Tarte Shape Tape which is probably the fullest coverage concealer I've ever used. I've never tried a color corrector before, which would you recommend?

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing