cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|
Anonymous Insider

Help

Hi - I’m relatively new to makeup.  I’m part of the trans community and I would like to get recommendations for nice eye makeup for the fall.    I am in my early 40s, fair skin, blue eyes and dark blond hair.   Thank you so much for any recommendations you can give.   Ash

Re: Help

I’m also pretty fair/blue-eyes/blonde hair and I feel like neutrals such as tans, nudes, browns, blacked, silver, purples , and orange all compliment the eyes very nice ! (Honestly any colour depending on your undertone will suit) if you are look for neutral palettes I suggest Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette  , Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette  or even the new MAKEUP BY MARIO Master Mattes™ Eyeshadow Palette 12 x 0.03 oz/ 1 g ! 

Anonymous Insider

Maddy - thank you so much for the recommendations.   I can’t wait to give these a try!  

Hi @Anonymous!

For blue eyes, you can use complimentary colors to make the blue pop like orange, bronze, and copper.  You can also use turquoise and grays.  I think rosey pink/red looks good as well.  You can never go wrong with a bronze/gold look since those are universal for all skin/hair/eye colors.

Makeup is all about self expression and experimenting so you can always use other colors that you like!  I sometimes like to match my eyeshadow colors to the outfit I'm wearing.

You can check out the Virtual Masterclass Thread or the Eventbrite website for free virtual classes.  I also love the Sephora IGTV tutorials, they're great for beginners!

These are some great palettes:

Anonymous Insider

Rawritsred,

thank you so much.   Your recommendations will definitely get me started, and I will definitely watch the in-line tutorials!   Hugs,   Ash

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing