Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|
Anonymous Insider

Help

Does anyone know a good eyeshadow palette for a beginner 🙂

RE: Help

I love the chocolate bar pallet ! It was my first pallet and it has nice neutrals and some nice shimmery colors. It also comes with a little tutorial booklet that will help you creat some good looks!
Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: Help

Thank you 🙂

Re: Help

I second @Kim888.  There are a lot of really good tutorials on youtube for the UD Naked Eyeshadows. 

I really think the one of the urban decay naked palettes is the way to go. The first 3 versions are fairly neutral and easy enough to blend out so it is easier to correct mistakes and basically everyone on youtube as owned one at some point so it's super easy if you are looking for tutorials. 

One of the viseart theory palettes may be another good option--the first 2 are fairly neutral and a mix of mattes and shimmers. You'll get a smaller palette here but the quality is awesome and the colors are already predetermined to all work together. 

If you want something cheaper than those two options maybe go for one of the more neutral  smashbox Cover Shot: Eye Palettes. I've never tried one but they got  good reviews and are only $29. They are small but it could be a good introduction into the type, color and formula you like without spending a ton of money. 

Anonymous Insider

Thank you 🙂

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing