Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Help me find a concealer for my pale skin that doesn't crease!

Hi beauty lovers!

Let me start off by saying I'm not a make up expert at all: I wear light make up for a natural look. However, I have pale skin with yellow undertones and visible dark circles, so I would like to cover them as best as possible.

I'm on my third visit to Sephora to find a concealer that:
1: Matches my skin tone.
2: Won't crease badly after an hour (yes, I do use eye cream before and a lot of powder to bake it after!)

I requested the help of a beauty associate each time to help me. So far I bought these brands after their recommandation and had to admit after some time they didn't work for me:
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof 12-Hour Concealer in Fair: It matched my complexion very well and the coverage was lovely, but it creased so bad no matter what I did!
- Tarte Aquacealer Concealer Rainforest of the Sea in Fair: The coverage was ok and it creased a little, but it was a little too dark for me.
- Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Concealer in Y23: It matched my complexion nicely and the coverage was great, but once again it creased very badly throughout the day.
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer: I only tried it in store, so I can't remember which colours the lady tried on me. However, I was in between two shades and none of them really worked for me.

Is there another brand you could recommend for me? I'm a bit discouraged at this point! Thank you lovelies ❤️

Re: Help me find a concealer for my pale skin that doesn't crease!

Though i am nowhere near pale, I've almost always used the Nars creamy concelar. When they released the one in the pot i bought it and i've been using it since then. It works really well with covering dark spots and dark circles and as long as you set it with powder, it should be perfect!

TRY THE ONE IN THE POT!

21 Replies
Conversation Stats
testing