Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|
Anonymous Insider

Hello, I'm new! Just wanted to show what I did today...I'm so proud :)

image.jpgI used the "take me to Brazil" pallete from BH cosmetics...it wasn't as hard as I'd thought it'd be! 

I just seriously started getting interested in makeup in the last year or two and have finally gotten a nice collection together...it's so fun! I can't wait to experiment more 🙂

Re: Hello, I'm new! Just wanted to show what I did today...I'm so proud :)

I bought their Galaxy Chic palette after getting a sample in my Ipsy bag.  I really, really like it.  I know it's a cheap brand, but I'm very impressed with how nice this palette is.  It's kind of like I didn't want to like it because it's not high-end, and yet I just DO really like it and find myself using it a lot.  It's very unique with the color combinations and texture of the shadows.  I can't speak to the quality of the rest of their make-up, but I do like this palette.

That's the palette I am interested in! I'm glad to hear it works out nice and that you received your product okay. I was/am just worried about not receiving mine or it having harmful ingredients. I've been hearing so much about scamming lately from different sites.

It is made in China. Listed ingredients: Mica and Titanium, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, mica, Nylon-12, Corn Starch Modified, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben. May contain: Iron Oxides, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, FD&C Red No 40 Al Lake.

I do have somewhat sensitive eyes, and it doesn't irritate them.

Shipping was fast. No problems there when I ordered mine.

I do always use primer just out of habit, but they show up pretty good on me. But then again I'm pale so I guess most things do. They seem to blend really well, imho.  Some of the mix colors are also really interesting because you can get different colors depending upon how you apply them. Like if you pat them on they look more like the main color vs if you brush them on the blended color shows more.

Anonymous Insider

image.jpgI have that pallette too! I used it today on my other eye 🙂 the shadows swatch well, but are kind of hard to make show up on my lid. Like with my rainbow look, I used it today with the NYX "milk" jumbo pencil underneath (nice and white) and that definitely helps it show up more, unlike with say the naked pallete shadows that show up on me great, with or without primer. I'd say they're worth the money because they're so cheap! You have to prep the shadows and work with them, but if you have patience they turn out nicely 🙂

Elisa, how are you a "beginner" with this much talent?! Your looks are amazing! 🙂

Very colorful! Welcome to BT. 🙂 

super pretty! 🙂

1 Reply
testing