Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Everything Eyes

Has anyone tried or swatched this palette?

The Smashbox Cherry Smoke palette? 

It looks really pretty but I can't seem to find any swatches online. 

http://www.sephora.com/cherry-smoke-photo-op-eye-shadow-palette-P387264

Re: Has anyone tried or swatched this palette?

Musingsofamuse might do a review/swatches of this soon. After her 10 day vacation of course hahah

I've been trying to find swatches of this too. I need another neutral palette like I need a bullet in the head, but UGH this one is pretty. I hope it's not good, cause if it is I'll be buying it immediately Smiley Very Happy

I posted an image I found of the palette. I have a feeling you're going to buy it, the colors are so pigmented and beautiful, and I heard it's better than a few of the recently released palettes from Smashbox. 

Literally about to place an order right now. My boyfriend said okay, so it shall be mine! 

I'm so giddy/excited right now, it's really ridiculous. 

I know this is going to look so good on you. Can't wait to see the looks you come up with. Maybe you can post a recipe! Smiley Wink

You and me both, I have so many neutral palettes, but really there are a few colors in there that I don't have. Lol.

Picture belongs to @netvonbeezy on Instagram. You're quite welcome. Smiley Wink 

Highlighted

I like 4 of the colors for sure! I need to see looks using it though to make a decision to buy it!

I've been searching for swatches as well, Thank you for posting!

posted Smiley Happy

Thank you! Those swatches are beautiful, I think it's going home with me Smiley Happy

That deep cherry brown and black.. oh, dear lord, so beautiful. <3 

*DROOL* I NEED IT.

Oh wow, that bottom row...I wish I never clicked on this thread haha 

Sweet dreams are made of these. Love these colors.

Thanks for finding the swatches!

I just added this to my loves list! I loveee this combo and that deep burgundy brown is so gorgeous.

<3 Melissa

I just got this palette and used it this morning, then posted a 5-star review on Sephora. I really like this palette. I was hesitant to get it because of mixed reviews of the full exposure palette. This is my first Smashbox.

I'm cooler undertoned so have to be careful of reds. (For example, the underlying red of the Subra color of the new Nars Dual Intensity shadow made me look like I got punched.) No issues with this palette. I used all the colors and they coordinate well together and I love the reds and pinks in this palette. Very happy I got it.

Here are two pix. Selfies so quality is not great. Did a different look on each eye. Excuse lack of foundation and blush/bronzer--was testing under-eye powder today. Smiley Wink

The colors look lovely on you! Thanks so much for posting this! Smiley Happy

YW. The colors don't really come out with iPhone selfies. It looks much nicer in person. I did one eye smokier than the other--the other I used the lighter colors.

Thanks for posting this! Both of those looks are great!

these remind me of the Naked 3 colors though... but they are very pretty!

Really? The naked 3 is a lot pinker/cooler to me, so they're different enough to justify owning both (to me anyways. Smiley Tongue )

I am really attracted to the rose gold, the lightest shade, and the burgundy! Overall though, I think this is too dark for me, personally.

DivWa, for some reason, I am not able to reply to you :/ but what lip color are you wearing? I LOVE it!

TY Cupcakecandy. It's Milani Uptown Mauve. I bought a bunch of Milani lippies a couple weeks ago when Milani website had a 30% off sale. So far, only one color was a dud. I try a new one every day since getting them! Wait for a sale on their website or at CVS.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 30 replies
  • 39 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
Photos8
  • cherrysmokeinstagram.jpg
  • net.jpg
  • diane-makeup-7-13-2014selfieEDIT.jpg
  • diane-makeup-7-13-2014selfie2EDIT.jpg
  • diane-makeup-7-14-2014fEDIT.jpg
  • diane-makeup-7-14-2014bEDIT.jpg