cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|
Anonymous Insider

HUDA BEAUTY PALETTE

I'm thinking about purchasing the Huda Beauty Rose Gold Palette, but I'm struggling to actually figure out if I want to invest in it, or find a cheap dupe.

RE: HUDA BEAUTY PALETTE

The Huda Beauty Palette is Definitely Worth Every Penny! I Have Not Had Any issue with any color in the palette! its Great for any Occasions! {If u ho to the palette n look at the pics? U will see some of the eye looks i made using it so far}

Re: RE: HUDA BEAUTY PALETTE

Where I can get the huda beauty Eyeshadow palette? It's sold out on sephora. 

RE: Re: RE: HUDA BEAUTY PALETTE

I had to wait for the re-stock which took forever. Try in store or on Huda's Website..

Re: HUDA BEAUTY PALETTE

@Anonymous  I really love the Huda Rose Gold palette!   If you can afford it , it is definitely worthwhile if you a hardcore palette addict like me! 🙂

I haven't checked for dupes, but Temptalia may provide some.

I completely agree with @Anonymous that the colors are gorgeous and pretty well pigmented, but it is best to apply the more textured shades with your fingers.

I also agree with @teenageparasite that the packaging leaves something to be desired.

Anonymous Insider

Thank you so much! I heard that it wasn't worth it and I should just get a dupe. Luckily I can afford it! Thanks again.

Anonymous Insider

If you like to do dramatic and eye-catching looks, then it is definitely a must-have! The matte colors blend so amazing and easily along with being super pigmented. However, you definitely need to use your finger every time with the glittery and metallic colors because if you don't, there isn't going to be like any pigmentation. I get compliments literally every time I use this palette. It's just so stunning. I highly recommend that you get it because you'll love it!

Honestly in my opinion no. The textured shadows are not pigmented and i just don't think it was worth $65. ill still use it but my money would've been better spent elsewhere.

I bought the Huda Beauty Palette and it's my holy grail. So many different possibilities and there's the gorgeous mattes and then textured shadows [vest to use finger than brush] and these shadows are so pigmented and blendable. Gahhh I just love this palette😍❤️

Beautiful palette and beautiful colours!! I highly recomm...

Beautiful palette and beautiful colours!! I highly recommend it, there is such a great variety and so many looks you can create with this palette. It really is worth every penny.

I was on the fence about getting it for a very long time , I ended up buying it just over a month ago and honestly it's worth every penny !.

i feel the only drawback with it is , for the price it sure is cheaply made (packaging).

ive noticed a few of the pans moving around and I know this is an issue with other people with the pallete too .

10 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing