Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
Anonymous Insider

Green Eyes

Any recommendations for green eye makeup (what colors are best for everyday eyeshadows for green eyes)..? Thanks, Annie

Green Eyes

red can be a surprisingly great color for green eyes - so for everyday looks, I use a lot of soft pinks, often in combination with natural golds and Brown's. (my eyes are blue-green hazel; I always make them look super green with my makeup). purple is another great tone for green - a little purple for the shadows with pink for the light tends to get a lot of compliments.

RE: Green Eyes

@Anonymous For green eyes, I recommend using brown shades (beige, tan, gold, chocolate brown, etc.) and grays (steel, charcoal) as an every day makeup look to make your eyes pop. To dress up your eye look and give yourself some color, purples & pinks (peach, plum, violet, etc.) look really nice with green eyes. These added lightly can be used as day time looks or you can build the intensity for a night time look. Reds and oranges contrast green, so these colors will make your eyes stand out, especially in eye liner form. A bunch of these colors can be paired as well. For example, you can build up a brown eye look and easily turn it from a day time look to a night time look by adding some gold in the center (or wherever.) I hope this helps!
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
testing