Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Great Eye Shadow Palettes โค๏ธ

Tell me what types of eye shadow palettes are your fav๐Ÿ’๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ& whyyy๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿฆ‹& lmk if I should try it myself ๐Ÿ˜Š
Anonymous Insider

RE: Great Eye Shadow Palettes โค๏ธ

girl, the peach palette and the naked palette are not that great! they arenโ€™t that pigmented at all!!! they are good starter palettes but if u want a GREAT palette look for anastasia because they have an amazing formula and beautiful shades!!! their formula is so blendable and pigmented!!! overall gorgeous
Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: Great Eye Shadow Palettes โค๏ธ

I would consider myself pretty experienced with makeup, and the Naked palettes are just fine! They ARE pigmented! If you are going for a very dark and dramatic look then NO, the Naked Palettes are not for you... they are for natural and rosy looks. Hence why they are named the NAKED palettes. I have never used the Peach palette, but if it's anything like the Chocolate bar palette, then it is also amazing and blendable. However I do agree with you on the ABH palettes. They are amazing and blend perfectly. 

Re: RE: Great Eye Shadow Palettes โค๏ธ

I agree with @Anonymous. I've been using makeup for decades now (jeez, I'm old haha) and still reach for Urban Decay and Too Faced eye shadows because of their great quality. I have had no trouble creating a range of subtle day time and dramatic night time look with the Naked palettes, as well as several of the TF palettes. The shadows are soft, pigmented, and easily blendable. The only issue I've ever had with some shades is fallout, but that's helped with primer and holding a tissue just under my eye during application. 

Re: Great Eye Shadow Palettes โค๏ธ

@LovelyAlexaM I often teach for my Too Faced Just Peachy Palette ๐Ÿ’• ๐Ÿ‘ the packing is sturdy and *pretty* ๐Ÿ˜ The colour selection is so gorgeous! They all blend very nicely and play well together, so there are many different looks that can be created used it. Added bonus: it smells delicious ๐Ÿ˜ 

Anonymous Insider

Re: Great Eye Shadow Palettes โค๏ธ

I absolutely love the Naked palettes by Urban Decay. My personal fav is the Naked 3, because the rose gold tones and browns are perfect for my taste in natural looks, my eye color, and my skin tone. They are the perfect palettes for natural looks. I also love the Chocolate Bar palette by Too Faced. You can do natural looks or glam looks, and I even used it for my senior pictures last spring with liner and falsies and it was perfect. Lastly, I love my Smashbox Photo Matte Eyes palette. It can be used for a natural eye or a smoky eye. They're also great for transition shades for any look. 

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing