Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes

GrandeLASH Discolored Eyes

Hello! 

I have been struggling with this issue for over a year and I just didn't know where else to turn so I figured I would try here! 

Over a year ago I started using all of the GrandeLASH products including GrandeBROW. I didn't have any issues with the brow product but the lash product really messed my eyes up. I have had a red circle around my eyes (top and bottom, almost like eyeliner) ever since I started using it. It almost looks like I'm sick or constantly high unless I put concealer on (which I don't want to have to do). I haven't used it for over a year and this red ring will not go away (I know it has to be from GrandeLASH because it was the only new thing added to my routine and the marks are exactly where I put the product(I did not put it on my under eye but I assume it got there on its own while I was sleeping)). I just don't know what else to do, I am going to be talking with my eye doctor and dermatologist but I wanted to reach out and see if anyone else has or had this problem and found a product or natural remedy to fix the issue.

Conversation Stats
  • 0 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 1 Contributors
testing