cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Good mascaras :)

help! 

I need help to find a good mascara cus the ones I have atm are running out and Im heartbroken 😞

Please recommend some good mascaras!

❤️ 

Tags:

RE: Good mascaras :)

I have very short, stumpy, straight lashes. After purchasing almost every available one, I find that the Subversion primer and Bad Gal Bang mascara works the best for me. It’s a very wet formula so you do have to take your time to avoid spidery lashes. If I’m in a hurry, I will use Tarte Lights Camera Action or Better than Sex. I’m able to build volume and length the best with these.

Re: Good mascaras :)

UD Perversion and Pretty Vulgars!!!

I love Lancôme Monsieur BIG, it thickens & lengthens lashes and is really hard to clump up on accident

I recommend the L’Oreal Lash Paradise.

@ciayass~ I suppose accurate recommendations would depend on what type of lashes you have ❤️ I have numerous thin, long lashes with a natural, light curl. I don't use a curler so I always am looking to find a mascara that coats evenly and gives my lashes a full effect without weighing them down. For these types I'd recommend Urban Decay's Perversion mascara, Full N' Soft by Maybelline, or Better Than Sex by Too Faced. Hope the suggestions help! Good luck in your search 🙂

Good mascaras :)

I love the Lancome Hypnose Drama in excessive black. The curved brush is awesome

Ooh, @Cuteepiemel, that's one of my favorites and my other HG is also by Lancome--Monsieur Big.

Best mascara (and I've tried many) is cover girl lash blast volume; the orange one from the drugstore.

Shhhh... Don't tell Sephora @ciayass

@RachFace2921 LOL!  I have a sample of this - I guess I'd better give it a try!

too faced's better than sex is my personal favorite

Tarte lights camera lashes
11 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 12 Contributors
testing