cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Good eyeshadow pallets

Hi, everyone!!

I am looking into buying a higher-end eyeshadow pallet. So far, I only have the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow pallet. 

I normally tend to go for a nude type of look, but I do love my glitter!

Any recommendations would be super helpful!! Thank you all so much!

Re: Good eyeshadow pallets

@alyssaxherget Thank you SO MUCH! Those HUDA BEAUTY pallets have been on my list for a while. 

You need to check Natasha Denona and Pat McGrath. My favourite high end brands atm.

Hi, 

I have several Natasha Denona and Pat McGrath palettes and they have neutral and sparkly palettes. Very buttery and blend like a dream. I tend to watch many YouTube videos before making my decisions.

Thank you so much!

Personally, I'm not a big fan of the Urban Decay Naked palettes but everyone else seems to love them! My favorite (and I love a good shimmer) is Tarte! They don't have the exact one I'm using right now but all of them are similar depending on exactly what colors you want.

Right!? I had all the baked palettes but after buying other brands like ABH, ND and Pat McGrath I have given away all my Urban Decay. Also, I find since L’Oreal bought them out the quality is not the same. I now have allergies to their eyeshadows. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Thank you so much!! I will be adding that to my list!

Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette, Dominique Cosmetics Latte palettes, Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Palette

Thank you so much!!

RE: Good eyeshadow pallets

Huda Beauty’s Rose Gold palette or The New Nude palette are both really pretty. Her shadows have really good pay off and the shimmers are to die for!!

Re: RE: Good eyeshadow pallets

Thank you so much!!

@FullCoverageBB  Natasha Denona has some fantastic palettes. The Natasha Denona Glam Eyeshadow Palette and Natasha Denona Bronze Eyeshadow Palette are my favorites.

Thank you so much!!

Thank you so much!!

16 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing