Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Good concealer for under the eyes

I have very dry under eyes. Does anyone have any recommendations for a good concealer that won't accentuate how dry my under eyes are? And that won't settle into my fine lines. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time.

RE: Good concealer for under the eyes

Not from Sephora unfortunately but Tarte's Shape Tape is life changing ! The best concealer I've ever tried.

i like IT cosmetics.. I used there depuff brightening eye...

i like IT cosmetics.. I used there depuff brightening eye cream first to prep the canvas and then IT Bye Bye Undereye concealer. They worked wonders together on my boyfriend's aunt who had a similar problem. *concealer goes a long way...

RE: i like IT cosmetics.. I used there depuff brightening eye...

I second this! It’s really good full coverage and you only need to apply like half a drop!

I also second the Rain Forest of The Sea concealer. It's...

I also second the Rain Forest of The Sea concealer. It's a very light and comfortable concealer, but has a lot of coverage. It's also a good idea to use a good under eye cream to make sure your skin is hydrated and not pulling moisture from the concealer itself. I personally love the eye cream from Ole Henrickson truth line. It's brightening and had a really nice light weight feel.

Re: Good concealer for under the eyes

Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Aquacealer Concealer would be good for you. The product description can give you a better idea of why but I have really dry dark under eyes and this looked and felt so good for so long. Even though its mostly water it full coverage as heck and has a big doe foot applicator that fits so comfortably in that area. That with the setting powder from the Rainforest of the Sea line make a super good combo, again look at the product description to see the ingredients, I've never tried a setting powder that works like this. I also applied both products with a wet (don't get crazy, squeeze out the extra water) beauty blender. Hope this helps!!! xoxo 

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos2
testing