Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Golden Brown |Glitters Only| Palette on a Budget

So I can't stand matte shadows and I need some glittery golds and browns for my everyday look, but I need something under $35! I dont mindsomething small as long as it has hopefully more than three shades. Also dusty fallout has been a big issue with eyeshadow lately, so if you could recc an Eye Palette that stays, please help! P.S the tarte pineapple palette is my standard reference bc those colors never fail

NYX has some killer liquid sparkle shadows for a great price. I have a rose gold one and it has lasted over 12 hours of wear.

yasss!!! colourpop anything! their shadows are amazing! and so affordable!

Re: Golden Brown |Glitters Only| Palette on a Budget

I suggest Coulourpop’s Super Shock Shadows, @emmanaomi686. Definitely not a palette, but they’re affordable and super glittery. I wish the Golden State of Mind palette was still available. That is all shimmer and glitter with all the shades you want. You can possibly find it on EBay still.

10E5C2EC-3E6E-4A57-A10F-1AA3147AD461.jpeg

@emmanaomi686 I'm not much for sparkles myself, but Violet Voss has some great options! the VIOLET VOSS - Fun Sized Mini Eyeshadow Palette - Crème Brûléewould probably be the closest to what you're looking for and it's $18 so you could still try some of the suggestions below!

thank you so much! I was looking at that palette and it l...

thank you so much! I was looking at that palette and it looks perfect for me but I have the Violet Voss berry blast palette and all the mattes seem to have major fallout and fade throughout the day even when i use a ton of setting spray. But I'm going to head in store and swatch this one bc the glitters seem to hold better! thanks again!

@emmanaomi686 you want a palette that's only glitter shades? If that's what you want I'd go for the Pixi Glitter Quads (at Target) though they definitely need a glitter glue they are SPARKLY. If you don't mind a mix, you could go for HUDA BEAUTY - Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette - in Topaz, which is $27. Colourpop's Super Shock Shadows are also super sparkly and they have some very affordable, awesome palettes with a mixture of mattes and metallics. There's also the STILA - Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow and they have a set with 3 minis.There's also good alternatives to the Stila from the drugstore, like the ones from Covergirl, Milani or Flower Beauty.

Thank you so much for all the suggestions I definitely wi...

Thank you so much for all the suggestions I definitely will check these out but I might have to end up with the Topaz palette as I have a gift card for Sephora only but it looks really good so I'm going to swatch it in store for sure and see how it fits 🙂 will update this post with what I end up with! Thank you 💕

Re: Thank you so much for all the suggestions I definitely wi...

Ended up getting the Sephora collection Flash Sequins Mini Palette in Peach Gold, I am pleasantly surprised with the pigment and buttery feel of the glimmer shadows! Love this its not my go to for a casual but golden glowy look. 

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos1
  • 10E5C2EC-3E6E-4A57-A10F-1AA3147AD461.jpeg
testing