Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Givenchy Concealer Looking Dry Under Eyes

Hi all! I’m hoping that someone can give me a hand figuring out why the Givenchy Prisme Libre Skin-Caring 24H Hydrating + Radiant + Correcting Creamy Concealer is making my under eyes look dry and cakey(?) almost. For reference, I do not have dry skin at all, I use theSunday Riley C.E.O. Vitamin C Brightening Rich Hydration Moisturizer in the am and then use theSmashbox Photo Finish Illuminate Glow Face Primer 1 oz. / 30 mL prior to putting on my makeup.

I apply the concealer and have tried to use a concealer brush as well as just my finger (which works a bit better) to blend. I follow that with the Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Loose Powder for Under Eyes #1 , and then the MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation . 

I am super not makeup savvy so any advice would be greatly appreciated! 

Re: Givenchy Concealer Looking Dry Under Eyes

Ok so your using alot of products and some don't work with this product. Concelor is new yes but very hydrating but when u add the laura mercier product on it it will be cakey. Love skin care too. I have worked as an makeup artist for years and if your want the Dewey look and not trying to hide anything under your eyes then it a fantastic product. Even if you use there colour corrector first the the concealer then set with the Prisme Libre powder. It's my go to.  Plus the brush is great to put on skin but I blend out with my blender. 

Try using there foundation with concealer too because this will work seamless

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing