Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Getting the Perfect Wing

I was wondering how you all get your perfect winged eyeliner! Any tips and tricks?

RE: Getting the Perfect Wing

Strategically placed scotch tape. 😉

Re: Getting the Perfect Wing

Instead of trying to actually draw the wing, get a long, fine tipped liquid eyeliner (either felt or brush).  Just place the entire tip lengthwise against the outer corner of your eye and press down.  Done, perfect, straight line!  Then pull the pen back lengthwise to fill in the line

Try doing the wing first so you can make them even. Also Try going up from your bottom lash line up to your eyebrows for the angle

first things first.... remember to stay patient. it took me so long to perfect my wing. i would always practice before i took a shower! that way i could just wash it off after lol. 2nd you need to try different eye liners and see which works best for you! gel.. liquid.. pencil...?? you can always try with black shadow too to figure out a good wing shape for your eyes. my fav is liquid liner and i LOVE the NYC liquid liner.. they discontinued it so ones comparable are the urban decay razor sharp liners or the NYX. i feel like if you can master a wing with those liners.. you can do wings with any liner. 3rd.. its all in your wrist lol when you're starting the wing.. you don't want too much product on the tip and you want to make sure you lighten the pressure the farther you get to the end of your wing! and flick that wrist. 4th.. a good measure of what direction your wing should go is the tail of your brow! also helps keep the direction of both wings symmetrical!!! hope this helped ya a little and i hope you SLAAAAAY ❤️

Re: Getting the Perfect Wing

I'm a visual person so I'm going to insert a YouTube video of a girl who always does amazing wings!

I have been sticking to baby wings for now since a full on dramatic wing still seems a little intimidating to me lol. I really like using KVD in Trooper with the brush tip not the felt tip. 

Try shutting your eye and drawing the line against ur lash line.
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing