Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|
Anonymous Insider

Getting a new pallet tomorrow any suggestions?

I’m thinking about the new nude Huda or sultry Anastasia I’ve been using jaclone hill and the subculture palette that everyone says bad things about for a few months now would love to know what everyone thinks and what pallet is the best of 2018 I have 70$ gift card should I get the new nude ? Or a different one ?

Re: Getting a new pallet tomorrow any suggestions?

Im in love with the Huda Amethyst eye palette!

Hi @Anonymous,

Sorry if I’m too late!  If so, then for next time.  Go with any Violet Voss, Natasha Denona or Chocolate Gold from Too Faced is soooo amazing!  I don’t think all the Too Faced palettes are created equally, so for now, I can only back the Chocolate Gold from that brand.  You won’t go wrong with Violet Voss or Natasha Denona, just make sure you like the colors first, the Natasha Denona Gold Eyeshadow Palette wasn’t the colors I was expecting.

❤️‘S, SuzieQ.

@staccato It's not that HUDA BEAUTY The New Nude Eyeshadow Palette is bad, you just have to know how to apply it and you MUST use a glitter glue primer like TOO FACED - Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue Glitter Bonding Eye Shadow Primer with it. I do find that the matte shades blend into one another and all look the same, so I can't JUST use the mattes if i'm solely using that palette. I only use a brush for the mattes, my finger gets used for the glitters. 

Other options if you don't want the Huda palette are URBAN DECAY - Naked Cherry Eyeshadow Palette , KVD Beauty Lolita Eyeshadow Palette 8 x 0.04 oz/ 1.1 g or you could get a few Natasha Denona Minis like NATASHA DENONA - Mini Star Eyeshadow Palette Natasha Denona Mini Sunset Eyeshadow Palette Mini Sunset Eyeshadow Palette NATASHA DENONA - Mini Nude Eyeshadow Palette ....hope this helps! 

@Anonymous i don't know if it was the best palette but there was a lot of love for NATASHA DENONA - Gold Eyeshadow Palette and PAT MCGRATH LABS - Mothership V Eyeshadow Palette - Bronze Seduction

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing