Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Fixing my concealer

okay so i have the hardest time actually finding a good concealer idk if im using it wrong but every single concealer i've tried high end and drugstore always end up creasing so bad on me and i have this odd almost like bumpy texture under my eyes. if y'all have had any problems like this i would love tips or product suggestions please and thank youuu!! 

Re: Fixing my concealer

Iโ€™m gonna hop up on my soapbox and spread the good word about normalizing under eyes. Iโ€™m including a picture of some kids in a magazine who are ages 1 and 3. They are a baby and a toddler. They are the definition of โ€œyouth.โ€  And they have all the same issues with their under eyes everyone else has. Because thereโ€™s nothing wrong or tired or unhealthy about having โ€œlinesโ€ or โ€œbagsโ€ or whatever in this area. The skull ๐Ÿ’€ has two GIANT holes ๐Ÿ•ณ๏ธ in itโ€ฆ that skin will look different. It always has and always will.

IMG_4931.jpeg

โ€ƒ

Re: Fixing my concealer

@hopeschweida With concealer, I find less is more. Try using a few dots instead of a swipe and blend until you can barely tell itโ€™s there. Build from there if you need to. Also, be strategic with where you place it. That area of your face is very expressive and the skin moves a lot, leading to creasing. You can try to limit your concealer usage to the inner corners of your eyes and near your nose where the skin doesnโ€™t move much. Wayne Goss has some good tutorials on YouTube. 

As for the bumps, the best thing would be speaking with your doctor or dermatologist about it. There are number of different skin issues that are characterized by bumps and diagnosing then is a bit outside the scope of BIC.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
  • IMG_4931.jpeg
testing