Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Favourite Eyeshadow Palettes?

So i'm just curious, what are all of your favourite eyeshadow palettes? 

RE: Favourite Eyeshadow Palettes?

@caragabriel my personal favorite eyeshadow palettes include as follows: - Just Peachy Mattes by Too Faced - Lorac Mini Pro By Lorac - Sephora Pro Warm by Sephora - Modern Renaissance by Anastasia Beverly Hills - Blue Blood by Jeffree Star - Blushing Berries by Dose of Colors

Re: Favourite Eyeshadow Palettes?

@caragabriel I enjoy reading everyones answers here!  For background, I'm on the middle aged side.  Ewww... we're never going to type that again, lets just say I'm hitting 40 soon, and am pretty conservative in my makeup style.  I stick to matte shadows unless it's a 'special event', even then I only tap a bit of shimmer on my lid, as most days I use a max of two shades.  My favourite palettes are often ones that I pull apart and use the individual shadows in smaller MUFE tin palettes. The two palettes I've enjoyed the most would be;

1. Make Up For Ever Artist Palette volume 4.  There was a nice mix of 'nude for my skin tone' shades that I could put down all over the lid, and lighter shades that I'd use normally, then a few darker shades that I could use as a liner or mix in to my look using a light hand.  I've actually purchased 3 or 4 of the shades as individuals and use them as a part of my easy, everyday, don't need to think, make up.

2.  The Viseart Grande Pro Volume I Eyeshadow Palette 30 x eyeshadowsThese shadows are light enough shades that I can use them easily for everyday, but there are what most people would use as transition shades as well, these are my 'darker' shades that I can amp up a look with, the actual dark shades I use as eyeliners.  In a pinch I've used some shades in my brows as well.  I'm of the opinion that some shades don't always need to be super pigmented, and was a bit scared of this when I first played around, but I find that the shades blend really well if I get a little excited and put too much colour on my eyes. 

All that being said, I'm getting more and more interested in going in to have my eye make up done sometime in a more glam fashion.  I'd love to see how someone who uses more shades and finishes all the time would do my eyes.  It's just never quite the same when I try to play myself.  

I tend to stick to neutrals, and I've been loving SHISEIDO - Essentialist Eyeshadow Palette - Miyuki Street Nudes.

I love TOO FACED - Just Peachy Mattes Eyeshadow Palette – Peaches and Cream CollectionNATASHA DENONA - Metropolis Eyeshadow PaletteANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS - Norvina Eyeshadow Palette @caragabriel 

This is such a hard question because there are so many amazing eyeshadow palettes out there. I think this also depends on what types of looks you usually go for (day, party, formal) or shades your prefer (matte, metallic, shimmer). However, if I was on a deserted island and could only bring one palette with me it would be the SEPHORA COLLECTION - Sephora PRO Warm Palette. This palette has a mixture of warm and cool tone shades, as well as both matte and shimmer shades endless types of looks. It has also 28 shades (which is a lot for a palette!).

Hi @caragabriel ,

I love the tarte Tartelette™ In Bloom Clay Eyeshadow Palette 12 x 0.053 oz/ 1.5 g, the Urban Decay Born To Run Eyeshadow Palette 21 x 0.02 oz/ 0.80 g, the Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette and so many more. I have traveled with all of the palettes I listed as well and they were so perfect. 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 14 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing