Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Favorite skin-colored eye primer?

I got the Anastasia one but it keeps creasing! I’m looking for something that is the color of my lid so that my shadows pop! Thx!

RE: Favorite skin-colored eye primer?

Tatcha Silk Canvas Primer. Silky and smells wonderful Also. E.L.F poreless putty primer works well.

Re: Favorite skin-colored eye primer?

I love the mac paint pots and there are enough colors that you can find a shade that suits you! The one I use is slightly warmer than my cool skin tone.  My eyeshadow looks great all day (even after I sleep on it if I forget to remove my make up)

My favorite is NARS Pro-Prime™ Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base Original It comes in 4 tinted shades, in addition to the original non-tinted white shade. If a shadow manages to crease a lot on top of this primer, then it’s a crappy shadow. 😂 Plus, the NARS primer creates a nice smooth base that’s easy to blend shadows on, yet holds them in place for hours. 

2 votes for Nars! @WinglessOne  @BeautyGeek44 

Favorite skin-colored eye primer?

I personally love Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion. It doesn't crease, and my shadow always looks great hours later!
Anonymous Insider

I'm another vote for the UD potion primer I use it every day

I second the UD Primer Potion. The original shade is perfect for neutralizing pigment and redness on the eyelids, while keeping my shadow on all day. <333

@BeautyGeek44 You can try MAC paint pots or MAC 24 hour eye base 

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing