Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Everything Eyes

Favorite Products: Mascara!

Hey!

What's everybody's favorite mascara?

Mine is any Dior Diorshow Mascara paired with the Dior Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum! My eyelashes have grown and I like to wear the Plumping Serum to bed one day of the week so my eyelashes get hydrated and moisturized!

Along with Dior, I love Lancome and am obsessed with the Hypnosis Doll Lashes Mascara! Both Diorshow and Hypnosis Doll Lashes work wonderfully and they are FAB buys!

<3

Re: Favorite Products: Mascara!

The best one that I've used so far has been Benefit They're Real.  I love the length, fullness, and curl it gives my lashes.  The only thing I don't like is how hard it is for me to get it off, but that is kind of a good thing because it really does stay put.  

I've been wanting to try some Tarte mascara, but I am not sure if it will compare to Benefit.  

My favorite is Benefit they're real. ive been using it for 1.5yrs and i love how natural my lashes look. if i want more drama i just build the coats up. i use a eye remover and cloths so i don't have an issue taking it off. any excess comes off with my clarisonic

Another one for the Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum, followed by Diorshow Iconic Overcurl <3

I use Lancome Hypnose or Doll Lashes on a regular basis though.

23 Replies
Conversation Stats