Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Everything Eyes

Favorite Products: Mascara!

Hey!

What's everybody's favorite mascara?

Mine is any Dior Diorshow Mascara paired with the Dior Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum! My eyelashes have grown and I like to wear the Plumping Serum to bed one day of the week so my eyelashes get hydrated and moisturized!

Along with Dior, I love Lancome and am obsessed with the Hypnosis Doll Lashes Mascara! Both Diorshow and Hypnosis Doll Lashes work wonderfully and they are FAB buys!

<3

Re: Favorite Products: Mascara!

Lancome Definicils!! LOVE!

Sephora: Benefit Theyre Real, Givenchy Phenomen Eyes

Drugstore: Maybelline the falsies, loreal voluminous carbon black

I love the Dior lash plumping serum too! 

I can't choose just one favorite but I have a few I always go for when I run out of the never-ending sample stash:

- Givenchy Penomen Eyes: The little ball applicator is perfect at getting the little lashes in the corners, and getting close to the base. Separates well, but doesn't add a ton of volume unless I pair it with the primer. My only gripe is it's a wet mascara and takes some time to dry. 

- an old YSL waterproof formula that they don't make anymore Smiley Sad 

- Too Faced Lash Injection: They keep changing the formula, and I haven't tried the newest, but the previous one was great

- Dior Show: A classic that adds volume, length & curl. 

I never had any luck with Drugstore brands, so I don't even glance at them anymore. 

Highlighted

Dior iconic overcurl 

New bit soon awesome on my Asian lashes

Ysl faux cold is pretty good too

Fairy drops mascara layered with Chanel inimitable intense...I like fake lashes look but im a klutz when it comes to fake lashes so I just layer different mascaras and these two works well together!

I alternate between Lancôme's Hypnose Drama, Doll Lashes and DiorShow.  Funny, I read the reviews on Doll Lashes and they were mainly negative but I personally love it.  To each, their own!

poemelyric- I like the Hypnose Drama doll lashes too but another good mascara to do that with and also to get that False Lash look is the Dior Extase. All my favorite mascara products come from Dior.

My 3 top mascaras are: CHANEL Inimitable Mascara, Tarte Amazonian Clay Gifted Mascara and Dior Diorshow Mascara. 

Obsessed with CHANEL! Just got a new bag from them as well Smiley Wink

Blinc and if for some ungodly reason i cant have Blinc, Clinque high impact is good enough. 

Conversation Stats