Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Everything Eyes
Highlighted

Favorite Products: Mascara!

Hey!

What's everybody's favorite mascara?

Mine is any Dior Diorshow Mascara paired with the Dior Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum! My eyelashes have grown and I like to wear the Plumping Serum to bed one day of the week so my eyelashes get hydrated and moisturized!

Along with Dior, I love Lancome and am obsessed with the Hypnosis Doll Lashes Mascara! Both Diorshow and Hypnosis Doll Lashes work wonderfully and they are FAB buys!

<3

Re: Favorite Products: Mascara!

I love the Sephora lash plumper!

MY favorite is Benefit They're Real. ive been using it for about 1.5years and it gives my lashes the most natural look but ability to build and make them fuller. It keeps them lifted without having to curl. Ive tried a few randoms in between but always go back

My favorite is the Bobbi Brown everything mascara. I find that it has all the qualities I would want for an every-day mascara - lengthening, thickening, darkening, etc., but without the clumpy or flaky look.

I have been loving the Benefit They're Real!  It makes my lashes look fabulous-very long, full, and curled!

Benefit BADgal lash! I have a couple mascaras, but I grab this one the most. I love what it does to my lashes!

Gotta go with Benefit's "They're Real!"

I ran out and ended up buying Maybelline Falsies Flared (my nearest Sephora is half an hour away Smiley Sad ) and I'm not hating it! Smiley Tongue

Mine are Dior Diorshow mascara Dior Extase(just got a tube still trying it out but so far it's great) and Dior Iconic overcurl mascara paired with Shiseido's nourishing mascara base.

Lately I've been using on my top lashes a thin layer of cliniques bottom lash mascara and over that, a layer of diorshow waterproof. Bottom lashes I put the diorshow waterproof. I love how the clinique separates my lashes so well.

Hands down... best mascara ever.  Hourglass Film Noir.  I have really long lashes (thanks Mom), though the ends are a little blond unless I dye them (which I do if I am going on vacation/scuba - think no makeup days).  They hit my eyebrows if I apply mascara and curl them.  I find Film Noir makes my lashes look incredible!  Nice, long, thick lashes without the clumpy mess.  It only takes 1 coat to look great.  But with a lashcomb and two coats, AH-MAZING.

I have tried Benefit's "They're Real!", Benefit BADgal lash, Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes!, Sephora Full Action Extreme Effect Mascara, a ton of store brands (Covergirl Lash Blast is the fave of those), STILA Stay All Day Waterproof Volumizing Mascara... and I'm sure I am forgetting some.  I don't really like the "dryer" style, but I think they are great for those who really want lengthening.    

Hourglass is more like a gel consistency.  I don't know how to explain it, but it is very different from the BADgal lash/Sephora dryer formula.  

I have been tempted lately by Diorshow...  Why do we always want to stray?  LOL.  

23 Replies
Conversation Stats