Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Favorite Mascaras ??

What's everyone favorite mascara out there? 

for drugstore, the Revlon line in the black tubes is good...

for drugstore, the Revlon line in the black tubes is good, I particularly like the blue one (I think its volume), and the green tube of clump crusher by Maybelline is also good. Mascara is always good to get either at drugstore or in luxury sample sizes because you'll need to toss it after a couple months anyways.

RE: Favorite Mascaras ??

I love lash paradise by L'Oréal. It's like better than sex but cheaper and doesn't flake

Benefit roller lash. Or L'Oréal telescopic. They both make your lashes long without getting clumpy.

Re: Favorite Mascaras ??

Maybelline Full 'N Soft- Waterproof version. This is the only the mascara that holds a curl on my very straight lashes. Plus, it doesn't smudge or flake on me at all. The best I've ever tried! 😄 

@LM14 So happy to read someone mentioning this one!  I used this for some time, then the washable for years 🙂

I've always loved the Full N Soft and can't seem to part...

I've always loved the Full N Soft and can't seem to part with it even though I mostly use UD Perversion. It really does make lashes Full and Beautiful, it's well priced, and dependable

I've tried sooo many but my favorite is def Bobbi brown smokey lash or whatever it's called it's legit the best for a more natural look

My favorite dramatic mascara (for date nights or heavy eyelooks) is Hourglass Film Noir. It doesn't budge on me. No flakes, no smear. It's thick and dark and very pretty.

My favorite daily mascara is Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Lashes. Mine might be drying out but it makes my lashes look long and wispy, I love it. My only problem is that it takes forever to fully dry and it will smear if you get rained on.

UD Perversion💞 I am fully committed to this mascara 4 life.

UD Perversion💞 I am fully committed to this mascara 4 life.

NARS- Audacious, Tarte- Maneater, Too Faced- Better Than Sex, Lancôme- Defincils Precious Cells, and Beneift- Roller Lash!

Too faced Better than Sex

Lancome grandios extreme 😍

make up forever!

make up forever!
Anonymous Insider

Benefit They're Real

Better Than Sex and the Roller Lash. Mayne!

loreal lashes paradise!!

loreal lashes paradise!!

@BeautybyGabby I never see my fave mentioned on this board (except for by me, of course!): it's NYX Doll Eye.  I've used the expensive ones, and this one is just as good if not better.  🙂

I love the Benefit They're Real Lengthening Mascara! It doesn't clump and looks natural!

hey! personally have tried loads of mascaras but "too faced better then sex" is the best one for me! I'm so obsessed that i even got my friends and family hooked on it!

BeautybyGabby wrote:

What's everyone favorite mascara out there? 

Lancôme grandiose extreme!
Conversation Stats
Photos1
testing