Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Favorite Holiday Eyeshadow Palette?

Hello. I need some suggestions on what eyeshadow palette or sets I should ask for Christmas 2018! I can't decide between the ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS - Sultry Eyeshadow Palette, the TARTE - Pineapple Of My Eye Collector's Set, or the TOO FACED - Peaches & Dreams Face Set! I'm looking to experiment with more warm tone shades but still have cool tones to work with! Let me know! Thanks!

Re: Favorite Holiday Eyeshadow Palette?

Hi @Linz45,

No beauty lover's wish list is complete without the stunning PAT MCGRATH LABS - MTHRSHP Sublime Bronze Temptation Eyeshadow Palette. The festive, red packaging and the jewel tones shades are perfect for holiday party looks!

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

Hi @Linz45,

I am loving the TOO FACED - Gingerbread Spice Eye Shadow Palette. I love the shades so much as they are pigmented and unique! Definitely worth it to me! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

RE: Favorite Holiday Eyeshadow Palette?

Sultry!!!

RE: Favorite Holiday Eyeshadow Palette?

This is my fave!!! So pretty ๐Ÿ’ž

@Linz45, I picked up the KEVYN AUCOIN - NUDEPOP Pro Eyeshadow Palette,and absolutely love it for its neutral with a few majorly glam foil-like glitter shades. Perfect for creating soft daytime looks then dramatic aubergine smoky eyes!

RE: Re: Favorite Holiday Eyeshadow Palette?

Thanks for the information! ๐Ÿ™‚

so having had a chance to play with a lot of the holiday pallets already i will say i fell in love with quite a few haha ,here are a couple i am eyeing myself ....the Tarte Pineapple of my eye pallet, Natasha Denona Gold Pallet, and Kevyn Aucoin Nude Pop Pallet ! happy holidays!!! TARTE - Pineapple Of My Eye Collector's SetNatasha Denona Gold Eyeshadow Palette 15 x 0.08 oz/ 2.5 gKEVYN AUCOIN - NUDEPOP Pro Eyeshadow Palette

RE: Re: Favorite Holiday Eyeshadow Palette?

Thanks for all the information! I will look into it!โค๏ธ @DavidBD

I recently got the TOO FACED - Gingerbread Spice Eye Shadow Paletteand Iโ€™m really liking it.

Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 27 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
Photos1
testing