Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Everything Eyes

Favorite Drug Store and High End Mascara?

Hey guys!

Just wanted to know what was your favorite drug store and high end mascara. I'm kinda looking around to see if there is a good do-it-all mascara that isn't so clumpy! I really want something lengthening and seperating with some volume. I'm currently been going back to Jordana extreme lash volumizing mascara (drug store) and UD's Big Fatty Mascara. Jordana's is amazing especially since I got it for two dollars! It just clumps if I apply a lot of coats. UD one is pretty good, still getting used to it though! Just thought I'd give my thoughts on those two mascaras as well. (:
Thanks guys! 

Re: Favorite Drug Store and High End Mascara?

The feeling is mutal when it comes to Dior Mascaras. They irritate my eyes as well. I'll have to try the CG one. 

I Love tarte's Light camera lashes, and for drug store I am in love with Maybelline's collossal Cat eye & Turbo Lash

L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Mascara, Carbon Black is my absolute favorite drug store mascara and as far as high end mascara goes, I haven't tried many of them, but I do like Benefit's They're Real! Mascara.. 

You have to try their real benefit is excellent 

Best Overall:

High-end: Lancome Hypnose Drama

Drugstore: Loreal Voluminous (great at lengthening) topped with Covergirl Lashblast (great at volume and darkening)

*all darkest black available

Best Separating/Recent Addition (still playing with):

Hourglass Film Noir Spectrum

Best Primer:

Lancome Cils Booster XL

Best for lower lashes:

Lancome Hypnsose Doll-lashes

So far these are some of my favourites, but there are still so many I want to try! I feel as though mascara is some times placed on the back-burner for the 'prettier' products i.e. eyeshadows, highlighters, etc. and what a shame that is! I suggest that you try layering your more clumpy-prone mascaras over a good primer like Lancome Cils Booster XL and see what help that does, or what about investing in a metal lash comb? Otherwise, I haven't experineced any major clumping with any of the ones above (especially the Hourglass Film Noir Spectrum - it isn't as volumizing/dark as I'd like, but it really is great at separating and would be a good choice for everyday usage). Enjoying your recs.

Thank you all for the suggestions! I will have to try some new ones after March is over! Smiley Happy

26 Replies
Conversation Stats