Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

False lash

Hello, I was wondering what is the best eyelash glue brand and should I go for the white glue or black? I’ve already tried almost all drugstore brand like duo and kiss which did not work for me.  

Re: False lash

I like the Sephora tube. It comes in white which dries to clear and black. Ive just started to wear lashes and really like this one. I find it easy to use. 

What kind of glue did you use? Brush? Tube? I prefer the tube of white duo glue because i can put more on the inner corners cause i have hooded eyes it tends to lift a bit more not just brush on a thin layer with the brush on glue. But house of lashes brush glue works really good too! Theres also liner adhesive where its a liner and a glue together but those are hit or miss. also have you tried on magnetic lashes? I reeaaallly love those cause then you just do liner and stick those bad boys on without the messiness of glue.

Theres so many varieties honestly it will have to be trial and error. 

@kristy926Try House of Lashes lash glue.

White is easy and great for beginners.  If you can apply lashes like a pro then go with black but white works too because it dries clear.

Thank you. That help me out a lot. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing