Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Everything Eyes

Fall Eyeshadow Colors

Okay, so as I have been purging and cataloging my make-up stash I have realized that almost 75% of my eyeshadows are neutral colors.  Most of them are browns and greys.  I have one BareMinerals quad that is a variety of purple shades and another Lorac with browns, grey and wine.  I am in serious need of some new fall shades that are not neutrals.  I have ivory skin and dark brown almost black eyes.  Any suggestions of your favorites?

Re: Fall Eyeshadow Colors

Plums and purples would flatter your eyes & skin tone. Very autumnal as well. Just don't go too pink with them. Pinky shades look more like an eye infection on fair skin than a deliberate makeup choice.

Too Faced Rebel Palette!!!!! The colours are amazing, especially that Pink & Navy...

Giorgio Armani

Those shadows are gorgeous!

Marc Jacobs has a nice fall palette also. Smiley Happy

Those colors are really prethow too.  Has anyone used Marc Jacobs?

I saw them at Neiman Marcus and you can get it from the GA site.  Use the code BEAUTY and get like a 7pc sample set.

i don't know where they sell the Armani palette, lol

I'm trying to think if I've ever seen them at Nordstrom or Neiman Marcus.  Off the top of my head, that is where I would think first.

im bringing out my ladybird pallet from kat von d....has neutrals in it but the deep purple and dark blue really caught my eye......so much that I bought sketch, cranberry and plumage from MAC....I just recently ventured out of the neutral zone and Im loving it....good luck Smiley Happy

googled what  eye shadows are in this fall and came up with these.

Lancome

Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos2
  • th (6).jpg
  • th (7).jpg