Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

FAVORITE PALLETTE?

I have a ridiculous amount of palettes, always looking for the hot new ones. My favorite brand is Urban Decay. I just wanna know what y'all favorite palettes you ever bought?

image.jpg

  e

Re: FAVORITE PALLETTE?

I’m loving this thread 😽 I’m obsessed with shadows since I can’t wear face makeup with a mask... 

@misskerilynn have you tried the UD Stoned palette yet? 

@misskerilynn  My favorite brands for eyeshadow palettes are Pat McGrath, Viseart, and Natasha Denona. But I also love to customize palettes of single shadows by Make Up For Ever, Viseart, and Coloured Reine. 

Individual palette favorites: 

I also love many small palettes like Natasha Denona Mini Gold Eyeshadow Palette 5 x 0.028 oz , Natasha Denona Eyeshadow Palette 5 11 , Viseart Petite Pro 5 Soleil , most variations of the Viseart Theory Eyeshadow Palette , the original Charlotte Tilbury Rebel Luxury quad (the current version is very khaki; the original is very green), PAT McGRATH LABS Mini Eye Ecstasy: Eyeshadow Palette Subversive , PAT McGRATH LABS Blitz Astral Quad Eyeshadow Palette Nocturnal Nirvana , PAT McGRATH LABS Celestial Divinity Eyeshadow Palette Interstellar Icon , many of Pat McGrath's MTHRSHP 6-pans (my absolute faves there are La Vie en Rose and Bronze Temptation), etc. I also loved Urban Decay Naked Petite Heat Naked Petite Heat as a quick neutral palette for business trips. 

@misskerilynn Hello! My top two favorites are Too Faced Sweet Peach and ABH Mario.

i was thinking of gettin the too faced peach

I'm going to join the "so many palettes" pile, but I guess if I had to pick one, my Viseart Eyeshadow Palette 10 Coy is the most special single palette I have. (Super pretty, much shiny, wow.)

I have a lot of paletted too but i would say my favorite is ABH Softglam. So versatile. You can do a nude makeup or a smokey! It's perfect for every occasions! 

I’m right there with you, I have about 100 palettes. Smh. My favorite palette EVER??? That’s too tough. A couple of my favorites are ABH - Jackie Aina. Juvias Place - The Magic. ABH - Norvina Vol 3. And UOMA Beauty - Black Carnival 

My favourite palette is ABH Soft glam. As you can create any look with this palette. Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette and the formula is easy to blend 

@misskerilynn Wow.  You have a lot of palettes.  My favorites are #Pat McGrath Celestial Divinity and Natasha Denona Glam Eyeshadow Palette. My favorite compact is #Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam II palette.

@misskerilynn --

I just got to around 70 palettes, which is definitely too much for me, I'm off buying palettes for now.

My favorite ever is the Too Faced White Chocolate Chip mini palette, and I dearly wish I had been able to get my hands on the authentic large version while it was out.

I have really pale skin with cool/neutral undertones, and this palette is pretty cool/neutral, even the peachy and tan shades. It is, to me, really a palette of soft cream shades with a few deeper tones and lovely taupe-y shimmers, and I could use it every day and get any kind of look from it, mild to wild. It smells delicious and even tastes good if some drops down, LOL. I love to use it alone or with other, more colorful palettes/singles, and wish I had a backup. It's the first thing I grab when I'm doing my face with a little drama to go sing onstage, and for attending weddings or any kind of event where you want a classic, chic or understated makeup. Whatever I do with it, always looks good.

If TF would bring back one palette, I'd ask them to bring back this one, or at least the big version. I have both the chip palettes and this one is definitely superior in ease of use, but to me, also in tone. I'd use it on anyone else to make them up, too; it's fairly infallible, and it has so many possible & different looks within. 

That said, this year I'm panning it to make sure I get to enjoy it before it tanks-- I've had it for quite a long while. 

@misskerilynn  My favorites are from Natasha Denona and Pat McGrath . The Natasha Denona Glam Eyeshadow Palette has been my favorite this year.

@misskerilynn @Natasha Denona and Pat McGrath Motherships or MAC and Makeup Geek custom palettes 

Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 29 Hearts Given
  • 13 Contributors
Photos1
  • image.jpg
testing