Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Eyeshadow

Um I really need to know witch eyebrush is witch because I don’t know the names of the brushes  and also I’m dark skin so I have a lot of trouble with eyeshadows because some eyeshadows don’t look good on me and sum eyeshadows are not pigmented at all . And I don’t know how to blend my eyeshadow. Soo plz help !!!😂😂😂

Re: Eyeshadow

Hello!

I use ELF’s eyeshadow C brush. That’s the only eyeshadow brush I’ve ever liked, really. I recommend it highly to anyone who asks. It’s cheap ($4) and lasts super well. I’ve had mine for a year now and none of the hairs have fallen out or spread away. It’s good for blending and application . 
As on how to blend, I usually just apply eyeshadow to my eyelid right above the lash line and on the lid where my eye is.  There, it will be thickest. Then, I would tap the remaining eyeshadow off and use that brush or my (knockoff from TJMaxx LOL) beauty blender to blend up and away from the eye towards the side of your head. Be sure not to blend too far though, or it’ll look funny. I also sometimes use a lighter shade of eyeshadow (one that matches my skin tone) to more or less cover up the excess eyeshadow.. I use it to dull down some of it around my lower brow bone so it doesn’t look so intense, I don’t know if that’s what you’re  looking for but that’s what works for me. you can try different things and see how they work for you. YouTube videos are also good for this (I don’t have recommendations for that, I didn’t use YouTube for my makeup when I was starting out) don’t be afraid to experiment a little! You got this! 

SB

Re: Eyeshadow

@lucky007g I would watch Jaclyn Hill Blending 101 on Youtube to get an idea of what colors and how to blend.  For pigmented eyeshadows you can't go wrong with Pat McGrath Mothership plaettes or Natasha Denona palettes.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing