Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Eyeshadow to make your eye color pop

Hi guys! I’m curious what pallets & certain colors work for different eye colors! If you have a certain shade or pallet that makes your eye color pop, respond below & we can help one another! 

I’ll start:)

I saw a tiktok where a girl used purple mascara to enhance her yellow/green eyes. This worked really well for her!

I have blue/grey eyes and have found that pink or mauve shades complement my color best. Naked 3, being my go-to!

Re: Eyeshadow to make your eye color pop

I have Grey/green eyes (and glasses 🤓) and I find they look best with khaki or plum. I use multiple shades of aubergine/plum/dark cherry NYX eyeshadows with Urban Decay eggplant eyeliner; or alternately I will use shimmery gold/green NYX eyeshadow and khaki or emerald Urban Decay eyeliners. Or sometimes I use a nudie-golden eyeshadow and do a plum outer-top eyeliner and a bit of smudged khaki eyeliner on the bottom. I don’t have the names exactly right now because I’m too lazy to get up but if anybody is that interested I could get up and find the names and take photos of the products. Also I can get away with adding some super white shimmery eyeliner and shadow in the inner eye corners because I have glasses but I’m not sure how it looks without them because I have a contact allergy and am almost legally blind without my glasses. And I hate pictures of myself. 
probably looks pretty cool I’m hoping 😄

Re: Eyeshadow to make your eye color pop

I've found that a nice Rose Gold color really makes my brown eyes pop❤ I used my James charles eyeshadow pallet and my Morphe contour and highlighter pallet to really help me create that beautiful rose gold color. If you want more details just let me know.

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing