Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Everything Eyes

Eyeshadow prime: Too Faced or Urban Decay forChocolatebar

I decided to get the chocolate bar, so i wondered it better go with Too faced or urban decay eyeshadow primer. 

Last time I have Urban decay Palettes. i stick with same brand. Since I get new palette, Should I get the Too faced for the chocolate?

would it better to get the same brand, so the color would come out great.

What do you think?

Re: Eyeshadow prime: Too Faced or Urban Decay forChocolatebar

I prefer TF Shadow Insurance over UD Primer Potion for eye shadows regardless of the brand.

I agree with Titian06, Too Faced primer is much silkier and doesn't apply thicker in some spots like the UD.,

Natalian - 

I don't think you have to use the same brand of primer as eye shadow - it really won't make a difference.  Just use a primer you love with all your eye shadows and you'll be fine.

Personally I find UD PP too drying on my lids so I prefer TF SI but for primer you don't have to get one for each brand of eyeshadow that you use, it's really just personal preference.  I used Stila for a while but then discovered that TF Shadow Insurance is my personal fave.

I tried both, they are quite similar,TF is probably cheaper. My HG is Nars pro-prime eyeshadow primer, the texture is very thin which is nice.

Too Faced primer is my HG for eye primers. I've been using it for years now! Love it. 

The too faced shadow insurance is a great primer regardless of what you use it with.  

NARS is the only eyeshadow primer that works for me.  Urban Decay only lasts a few hours before creasing.  

Both Smashbox's 24-Hour Primer and LORAC's Behind The Scenes Eye Primer are practically bulletproof and are my primers of choice.

But of the two brands you mentioned, TF performs better than UD.

9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors