Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Everything Eyes

Eyeshadow inspiration

I mentioned the other day in the palette parade thread that it would be cool if someone started a thread with a picture of a cool eye look and we all tried our hands at it. So CalamityJane (the bully) told me to start it. My immediate thought was "But I wanted someone else to do it!!" Then I decided I was being a whiny little b*tch and should get to it.

So without further ado, here's the first Eyeshadow Inspiration!

I had been wanting to try a green/bronze eye look for awhile and thought this one looked fun. Here is my not-very-good attempt at it:

As always, lighting was a bit of an issue (why won't my blush ever show up?!?), but even though the colors aren't captured perfectly you can still kind of see them.

Anyone else want to try? Feel free to substitute colors and change it up (maybe using whatever your palette-of-the-week is?). I love seeing what people here come up with! Smiley Very Happy

Re: Eyeshadow inspiration

This is perfect! I meed some serious help this week! 

That's beautiful LindenAnn!! Smiley Happy Hopefully I will be getting some snow days this week and will be able to give it a try!! Smiley Happy

I hope so too!

You're so gorgeous Smiley Happy You remind me of Katy Perry or Zooey Deschanel.

GORGEOUS! Love it!!!! I just posted in our Palette Parade thread that I needed some inspiration for color combos in my newest palette…. This just may be it!

I saw that you were looking for a use for Mermaid...Smiley Wink

I did it! i tried this look with the mermaid! I'm trying to get in some good lighitng so I can take some good pics!

i love this look, i'll will attempt it. lol

You did a wonderful job with your spin-off of it! Smiley Happy You are gorgeous!

I have that same problem in photos with my blush not showing up. Smiley Sad Makes me so grrrrr! hehe Smiley Happy

523 Replies